“Overall, great place to stay!”

Quality Inn Fairmont
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Fairmont
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Overall, great place to stay!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

All was great except the comfort of the beds left something to be desired and breakfast was "ok". Staff was friendly and rooms were clean!! I would stay again and would recommend as well! Overall, it was a great stay!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
TPImanager, Manager at Quality Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is my 4th stay here. This time I stayed in one of the larger rooms with a pull out bed for my toddler for about a week. I felt that room service did an exceptional job with keeping my room tidy and the bed/room were comfy aside from the AC which blew directly onto the master bed and was a bit hard to adjust to a comfortable temp, never did quite figure it out but I'm sure if I would have asked it would have been sorted. The pool was small so I didn't bother but it's nice that they offer a nice light breakfast considering I doubt they are ever very full or close to capacity. I found the staff to be pleasant, even offering me a better rate for an extended stay. Parking was convenient but since I was pregnant with a toddler and 6 pieces of luggage to boot, it would have been nice to have bell service available-though I know that is a bit much to ask for in a small town like Fairmont. My only REAL complaint was having a dog in the room above us for a couple of nights, I could hear it running around constantly for a few hours every evening, might I suggest they only be allowed on the ground floor for the comfort of all guests? It didn't bother me enough to complain formally to staff but it was a little annoying. Overall, I would stay here again when visiting family.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
TPImanager, Manager at Quality Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us! We are thrilled to hear you are a return guest and appreciate your loyalty. It is great that you found our housekeeping team to be efficient – they work hard to provide a clean and comfortable environment for our valued guests to enjoy while they stay with us. We are very proud of them! Please know that any of our associates would be more than happy to assist you with luggage next time you visit us. The remark you shared regarding our pet policy will be reviewed and followed up on with our team. We take our guests’ comments very seriously and please accept our apologies if the comfort of your stay was interrupted due to noisy pets. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and hope to see you again!
Grand Lake, Colorado
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We were traveling home and looking for a place to stop off late night near Fairmont. I usually choose The Choice Hotels brand and was trying to book a room at this hotel but was having trouble with my Choice Hotels phone app. We decided to just pull in instead.
The front door was locked and the clerk appeared put-out that he had to get up from watching TV and push the button to open the door for me.
The room he quoted me was $10 more than the same room I had been trying to book on my phone. I asked about oversize parking and received a shrug and "you just gotta find a spot" as the response. The clerk actually suggested that we might be happier across the street at the Holiday inn or Super 8. We stayed at the Holiday Inn where we had a very nice night and no trouble parking our truck and trailer.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Kjerstin K, Manager at Quality Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and honest feedback. We are extremely disappointed to hear about your less than exceptional experience at our hotel. What you described is definitely not our standard of service and we will use your feedback to follow up with our team and address the issues you mentioned. It is our goal to meet and exceed all of our guest’s expectations and we apologize that we did not this time. Please know we take our guests’ comments very seriously.

Travelers are raving about these Fairmont hotels

Montpelier, Vermont
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Clean and spacious rooms. No weird smells. Nice staff. Fine breakfast with waffles, eggs(didn't eat them) and sausage gravy. Had a great dinner across the street at the Green Mill. Plenty of parking, we have a truck and trailer. Good price.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Fairmont08, General Manager at Quality Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for the five star review. Great to hear that your enjoyed your stay in Fairmont. We look forward to seeing you again when your back in the area.

Chicago
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Cheaper than the old Holiday Inn across the street and included a hot breakfast The eggs were OK, and a mystery item in the other hot tray looked like sausage gravy. Tasty juice and coffee. The room was large and clean with a flat screen TV and the bed was very comfortable. Service was friendly and the price was somewhat reasonable - better than the Hampton Inn behind and the aforementioned Holiday. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: King was perfect for one.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Fairmont08, General Manager at Quality Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn and for taking the time to give us a four star rated review. Glad to hear that our staff did a great job for you and that you enjoyed your room, breakfast and your new TV. We now offer over 100 channels of High Definition TV. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope that you choose us again when you are back in Fairmont.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stayed in a Suite with a King bed and pull-out sofa. Both were comfortable. The suite was roomy and not old-fashioned. I especially liked the large bathroom (I think it was wheelchair accessible?). The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Fairmont08, General Manager at Quality Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for the nice review. Glad that you enjoyed our King Suite. We also offer Whirlpool Suites that have King sized beds. I’ll share you kind comments with our staff and we invite you to stay with us again in the future.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Just spent the night here last Thursday, The air conditionioning was so loud and grating that you could not run it. The room was to be non smoking yet the room reeked of smoke, and our clothes were reeking all the way home, luck for us this as our last stop on a week vacation

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Fairmont08, General Manager at Quality Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for bringing these problems to our attention. I apologize for you not being able to rest due to the loud air conditioner. We will have Maintenance address this issue right away. We will also have our Maintenance and Housekeeping teams look into the smoke smell from the room.

Again, please know that this is not typical for our hotel and we take your comments very seriously. Please accept my sincere apologies and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you when you come back to this area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairmont
Super 8 Fairmont
#1 of 1 in Saint James
Super 8 Blue Earth
Super 8 Blue Earth
#2 of 2 in Blue Earth

Been to Quality Inn Fairmont? Share your experiences!