“A great night's sleep”

Hampton Inn Fairmont
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fairmont
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Excellent quality, everything was great, including fresh hot coffee when we arrived at 11:00 pm. May have gotten a better rate had we not just "stopped in" but it was late and we were tired. Excellent breakfast choices. Very clean hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fairmont08, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great staff, quiet, good bed, clean, and a really good breakfast as far as these drive by off the Interstate hotels go. I also found this to be cheaper than some of the other off the Interstate type hotels I had stayed in during this latest trip.

Pluses: Room
Staff
Breakfast
Good in-room wifi
Large flat screen TV
Clean and well attended
Price
Indoor pool

Minuses: None....and thats a rarity for this type of hotel

My conclusion: Totally awesome place. If I was in the area, I wouldn't hesitate to stop over again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your kind comments. We have very high expectations for our staff as well as our product and we are very proud of them both. We are so pleased to hear that met your expectations. I will make sure to share your comments with our associates. We appreciate the review!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The staff, especially Nancy, were very nice and helpful. The tv kept losing td the picture and instead of replacing it or offering a different room, we were taught how to fix it! For this kind of money we should have gotten a working tv at least. And the shower curtain and shower seat were mildewed and also in need of replacement.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for providing a review on your recent stay with us and your nice comments about Nancy. Please accept our apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. All of our guest should expect to receive a clean room and amenities that are operating correctly and I’m extremely disappointed to hear this was not the case with your stay. We appreciate your bringing these important issues to our attention and know that we will follow up so that others are not disappointed as you were. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to showcase our commitment to all our guest next time your travels bring you through our area.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Very clean rooms/hotel, quiet, would stay here again. Pool was on the small side, but very nice, hot tub was good size, plenty of tables and chairs in pool area. Breakfast was a good variety of hot and cold items, re-stocked as morning went on. Coffee available 24/7 in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear your comments and look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stopped after a long day (15 hours) of driving and were able to get the last room on a Monday night. The manager and the front desk clerk were friendly and accommodating, and made sure we were comfortable even at that late hour (after 11 p.m.) Breakfast was hot, fresh and delicious. We have stayed at other Hampton Inns and have been pleased with the experience. I will purposely look for Hampton Inn wherever we go. The price is a bit higher than other area motels, but it was worth it for service, cleanliness and breakfast. Oh - and the coffee is good, too!

Room Tip: Our room on the second floor was very quiet. We slept great!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
TPImanager, Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you. We are pleased you were able to have a good night’s rest after traveling for 15 hours! Wow – that is a long day on the road! Your loyalty to the Hampton brand is greatly appreciated and we are happy you found our always-present coffee pots ready for enjoyment.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had inadvertantly made the reservation for the day before my actual arrival, so they didn't have a reservation for me. No problem, the lady behind the counter corrected my error, and got me checked in for a room the correct night. She handled this so professionally, and didn't make me look like the idiot I was. I wish I would have gotten the lady's name so that I could have put that in this review also.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TPImanager, Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are pleased to hear that our front desk associates were able to book you a room with no problem at all. It is their goal to provide outrageous guest service and they appreciate compliments when they succeed at doing so. Thanks again for the 5 star review!

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Was travelling through on my coast to coast trip. Was tired and a bit worried about booking when I spotted a highway sign. Nancy answered the phone and booked my room quickly. She must have heard how tired and relieved I was as she asked if I could get at my credit card. When I said not really but would arrive within 90 minutes she booked the room under the hotel and told me to drive safe.

The room was clean and perfect. It was one queen bed but perfect for one person travelling alone. I love Hamptons they always feel like home. Very very dependable. But Nancy was the best!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Fairmont08, Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

We appreciate your taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience. We certainly understand that traveling can be exhausting, much less going from coast to coast! We hope that you made it to your destination safely and hope that when your travels bring you back our way you will be our guest once again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairmont
Holiday Inn Fairmont
Comfort Suites & Conference Center
Super 8 St. James
Super 8 St. James
#1 of 1 in Saint James

Been to Hampton Inn Fairmont? Share your experiences!