“Very nice, clean hotel.”

Hampton Inn Fairmont
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fairmont
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The staff was friendly and the facility is in very good shape overall. Fitness center is small but nice equipment. Quiet rooms with comfortable beds. Did not hear neighbors through the wall as previously reported. Would stay at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Fairmont08, Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you! You mentioned some important factors when choosing a place to stay and we appreciate the 5 star review. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

And interesting room arrangement, cozy but everything you need without wasted space. Walls were thin such that a normal phone conversation could be easily heard through the wall. Cloud 9 beds are always a good sleep!

Room Tip: Ask to be in a room next to unoccupied rooms if possible.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Fairmont08, Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience staying with us.

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

What a surprise, service was great. And room was awesome. Cleanest room I have ever stayed in. I used the fitness room and everything worked and so clean. Just want you need when staying out beautiful room and a great rest!

• Stayed: January 2013
Fairmont08, Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for such a great review! We strive to provide our guests with clean and comfortable guest rooms to enjoy while staying with us. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and look forward to hopefully seeing you again!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I must agree with previous reviewers about the small room size. However, the place is clean and the pool and work-out areas are much nicer than other Hamptons. And, even with a five night stay I did not find the small room to be an issue, just different. The place makes up for it in other ways. The staff are pleasant and helpful. Papers and water always available. I would stay here again if in the area. As for places to eat, do not miss the Bean Town Grill, the only place to dine.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
TPImanager, Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for the four star review. I enjoyed hearing about your stay and I’m glad that you enjoyed our service. Since you mentioned room size I just wanted travelers to know that we a variety of different rooms that are different sizes. We have rooms with One Queen Bed, rooms with two Queen beds that are larger and Deluxe rooms that offer microwaves/refrigerators and even two room Family Suites. Just ask the Front Desk what type of room may work best for your needs. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Fairmont.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This place has turned me into a Hampton Inn fan for life! I was making a long road trip by myself from Michigan to Seattle, WA. 2500 miles! My first day...I drove for 14 hours and pulled off in Fairmont, MN to stop for the night. I quickly found the Hampton Inn. I arrived late and was treated amazingly by the kind woman at the desk. She had family in Seattle and could suggest where I should stop the next 2 nights...and I did (at Hampton Inn's!). The best part.....after a long day in the car my body was aching (I'm not as young as the last time I made this drive...10 years ago) and was desperate for a long soak in a bath tub. To my surprise, their hot tub/pool was open 24 hours! Perfection! I'd never stayed at a hotel before where this was the case. It wasn't the case at the next two Hampton Inn's I stayed in the following nights (which was slightly disappointing, but those driving days were shorter and I made it there in time for my soaks). Regardless, the Hampton Inn in Fairmont, MN is this girl's favorite hotel EVER! And if I make this drive again in another 10 years I will be sure to stay here! I only wish I lived closer. I'd make a special trip just for the 24 hour hot tub. And I firmly believe all Hampton Inn's should adopt this 24 hour hot tub idea. There's nothing better after a long day of travel than a good soak....and there's nothing worse than missing the cut off time and getting to your room and discovering that there's no bath tub either! Kudos Hampton Inn, Fairmont, MN......one day, I'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Fairmont08, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Wow, thank you so much for staying with us and for the wonderful review. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you got to Seattle safely. I’m glad that you enjoyed the late night soak in the hot tub and that Nancy did such a wonderful job taking care of you. We hope that you stay with us again when you drive through Minnesota. Hampton guest for life says it all!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

What can you say about Hamptons? This one was basically the same as every other Hampton everywhere.
It is probably the best choice in Fairmont. We were just passing through and it was a convenient stop off the highway and clean, comfortable, reasonable, with free breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Fairmont08, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the four star review. We are very proud of our Hampton and we where honored with a "Wall of Fame" award last quarter that Hampton gives out to the top 10% of the Brand. Our staff does a great job and we are very pleased to read about your comments.

Thanks again for choosing Hampton and we look forward to seeing you back in Fairmont soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

They thought of everything! Room was immaculate. Service was top notch. Breakfast was great. You don't have to stay in a dump to stay with your dog. Free Internet, great heating and cooling system, great lighting and big flat screen tvs with every station you could want! Beds and pillows were dreamy!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Meghow
Fairmont08, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for the five star rating. Our team works very hard to ensure that our guests get clean comfortable rooms and great service. It's very nice to hear positive feedback and I will make sure to share your comments with our staff. Thank you again for the kind words and we hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairmont
Holiday Inn Fairmont
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Blue Earth
Highland Court Motel
Highland Court Motel
#1 of 2 in Fairmont

Been to Hampton Inn Fairmont? Share your experiences!