“Every time a good experience”
Review of Old Log Theatre

Old Log Theatre
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Excelsior
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We only go to the Old Log Theater once every couple of years but in 40 years of attending shows there we have not had a bad experience. I only wish it were closer to our home

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stadium seating and first run movies at $5. before 5:30. Good looking concessions, clean, good sound, better than many we have paid twice as much to attend.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We've been enjoying plays at the Old Log Theater for a couple of decades. We love the venue - comfy seating with lots of leg room - and very laid back. You have the choice of coming for dinner or showing up for a glass of wine before the production begins. You'll feel welcome there in jeans or evening wear. Play selections are generally very family friendly.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Husband and I have been spending New Year's Eve there for most all of our 20 yrs of marriage..... Because Dec 31 st is our anniversary and seeing as he has to plan that night for us, going there every yr is easy for him to REMEMBER lol we TRUELY love the old log and all the Stolz family . I hope it continues to stay in the family as it wouldn't be the same without them.
Attending the broadcasters concert on Monday jan 14 for my birthday .
Thank you old log for the wonderful shows and dinners !

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My sisters and I have been to the Old Log Theater several times and always enjoyed the plays there. It is a unique and interesting theater venue and very easy to navigate.