“Will go again!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We will definitely go to Joey Nova's again. My family and I have lived in the area for 5 years now. Pizza is our favorite food to dine out for and we had yet to find a great pizza restaurant. Joey Nova's comes very close to ending our hunt for that perfect pizza place. We ordered a large 2 topping, regular crust ($19). You order when you walk in and before you sit down. Service was quick and attentive. We received our pizza within 15 minutes. I was impressed that we had three employees (chef, owner/mgr, one other employee) come to our table while we were eating to ask how we liked the pizza and if we needed anything. The restaurant was clean and very nice inside, offering tables or booths to sit in. You get your own drinks. At some booths you are able to sit and watch the kitchen prepare pizzas. We dined here on a Saturday night around 5:30. The place had plenty of tables when we arrived but by 6-6:30 they were busy. That said even when we left at 6:30 there were still a couple tables available. For those with children here's a unique way to entertain them...the staff will give kids a ball of pizza dough to play with. Bottom line if you're looking for a nice, clean, casual pizza place with attentive service I'd recommend giving Joey Nova's a try. We certainly will again.

1  Thank seedman76

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We have been here a number of times and also often ordered for pick up...we haven't been disappointed. The 19" thin crust is one of our favorites and is impressive. Fun place to get a pie, super friendly staff and reasonable prices.

1  Thank Andy Z
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The pizza is always great here. It is my families favorite pizza. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. They make everyone feel like a valued customer. Seating area has expanded a bit to fit more in here. As with any good restaurant, the popular ones are busy!

1  Thank TurtleRoad
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Joey Nova's is hands down the best pizza in the region. Great staff, fresh food and never disappointing. I drive past 2 other pizza joints to get to Joey!

1  Thank Moundmike
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Meet Chef Gary when you are there. He takes pride in his home made food and pizzeria. His chicken chili is better than my wife's award winning chili. I highly recommend Joey Nova's.

2  Thank Eatouteralot