“New York Pizza in Excelaior”
Review of Joey Nova's

Joey Nova's
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Excelsior
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Meet Chef Gary when you are there. He takes pride in his home made food and pizzeria. His chicken chili is better than my wife's award winning chili. I highly recommend Joey Nova's.

2  Thank Eatouteralot
There are newer reviews for Joey Nova's

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We ordered pizza for take-out. Didn't seem like there was much space to eat in, but the guy who helped us was friendly. I wasn't particularly fond of the sauce, though. It was a little sweet.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Love their pizza! They have great sandwiches as well! They dont deliver far, but they are in a good location and have good prices! Ita a goos quick family place!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Pick up or eat in this a nice little restaurant with a GREAT Pizza. I normally like a thin crust but this was wonderful. the tomato sauce is one of the best I have ever had. While if may be a long way from NYC it has a great piece.

1  Thank Steve55331
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We love to have Joey Nova's at least once while we are vacationing and boating on Lake Minnetonka. Sometimes we have them deliver to the dock, sometimes we pick it up and take it out on the boat. Whichever we do, it's yummy. We did the pizza bruschetta and chicken gorgonzola this time, and they were both amazing. It's great that they offer a party size, 19" pizza (the "New York" size) for larger groups. Full disclosure - I've never ever been to their location, so I can't comment on eating in there, but for take-out and delivery they are super!