“THE Place to stay in Eveleth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Eveleth

Super 8 Eveleth
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Eveleth
Little Falls, MN
“THE Place to stay in Eveleth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is the best Super 8 that I've ever seen and I've seen my share! The fireplace lends a homey ambiance to the lobby and the antiques only add to that charm. The pool was enjoyed by our son and my hubby said the whirlpool and sauna were great as well. Our room was comfortable and spacious with a microwave and a fridge. It was decorated for Christmas and our stay was one of the most comfortable that we've had in a while. The only thing that I didn't like was the design of the rooms. Immediately upon entering the room, the sink & counter are right there and are separate from the rest of the bathroom. I prefer a bathroom w/ a sink next to the toilet. Who wants to open a door & THEN wash your hands?! However, given that everything else was perfect, I'm willing to overlook this design flaw.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
El Dorado, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

My time here was very enjoyable.(2 months) The motel staff is great. They do the little things that makes your stay more pleasant. I really enjoyed my stay here and looking foward to coming back this spring.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at this super8 4 or 5 times when we are up in that neck of the woods. Paula and her staff are all smiles when we arrive. The staff is helpful and always there to open the door when your have a full load.The rooms we have been in are always very clean.Their lobby is great to relax in or you can have a nice swim,suna or hottub.Are favorite Hotel to stay at whrn we arw in Eveleth.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

The BEST super 8 in the world!!!! I travel appx 250 days a year throughout North America, I've stayed at every hotel you can think of and they all pale in comparison to this place. Paula and Samantha are the very best!!!!!! 5 stars!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Our stay was amazing, the staff was so helpful. The housekeepers went out of their way to assist us on more than one occasion and the breakfast was great. We stayed on the second floor and it was very quiet. Very interesting lobby great antiques. The grounds were unbelievable so many pumpkins. This will be our hotel of choice for now on. This place is awesome

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
PRESCOTT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

The hotel was very nice. Food each morning for breakfast was typical, but good. The rooms were very nice. All in all I would say it was one of the nicer places we have stayed, the only exception being that part of the hotel is still smoking and that permiates into the entire hotel (except our room).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eveleth
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Virginia
#3 of 4 in Virginia
Lakeshore Motor Inn
Lakeshore Motor Inn
#1 of 4 in Virginia

Been to Super 8 Eveleth? Share your experiences!