“Best food on the range”
Review of Boomtown Woodfire

Boomtown Woodfire
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Eveleth
Description: BoomTown Brewery & Woodfire Grill is an upscale casual restaurant serving up the area’s best food along with hand-crafted beers, an extensive wine list and amazing cocktails. We feature a Wood-fired grill with chef driven from scratch cuisine, including steaks, seafood, pastas, flatbreads and more. Settle in for the night at BoomTown Woodfire and pair your meal with a flavorful beer bottle of wine. We feature flavorful beers from our brewery in Hibbing as well as select wines features from Argentina, Italy and the Russian River Valley.
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Best food on the range! Atmosphere is really cool! Also have an outdoor patio. The food is some of the best I've had anywhere in the USA. Fantastic twist on classic food! I have eaten here 6 times and have never been displeased. Outstanding sandwiches, tacos, meat and pasta. They have very good specialty drinks as well. Haven't had bad service yet, either. Even when they are really busy. Prices are mid range ie: $14 for a sandwich and choice of side (Mac N Cheese is amazing) most lunch type stuff is $12-14,Pastas the same, dinners more in the $20 range but more than worth it and portions are large!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Stopped in for a meal. After being seated by a hostess, waited ten minutes and never had a server come to our table. Waitress that appeared to be working our area of the bar room looked our way a couple times and served neighboring tables, but never came to ours -- bartender also looked our way several times but never did anything to send a server our way. The place was NOT busy, and had plenty of people working -- so no excuses. We finally left, sharing our frustration with what looked to be a veteran server or manager -- a weak apology, but nothing more. Needless to say, we won't be back.

Date of visit: June 2017
boomfire, Owner at Boomtown Woodfire, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

I'd like to reach out and offer my apologies for what happened here. There is no excuse and I want you to know we take these complaints very seriously. Obviously our team dropped the ball in a big way with your table. If you could please provide me with your email I'd like to send you out a gift card if you're in the area again. Also would you please let me know the date & time you were in? Also approx where you were sitting? I'd like to get to the bottom and find out exactly what happened. We have put a few new people on the floor as we gear up for the summer season. Again I sincerely apologize and hope you can give us a shot again in the future so we can get things right! -Erik Lietz (owner)

Reviewed June 21, 2017

We went there for their happy hour and were very pleased with 2 for 1 beers and half price appetizers. The flatbreads and poutine were very good

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Normally we are always in a rush thru town either headed to the cabin or headed home. This time we took the time and it was soooo worth it! The food was delicious! The service was wonderful! Nice treat! We will be back! YUM!

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I have eaten here a few times and everything has been really good. The poutine is amazing! The decor is very nice and staff has always been extremely friendly. I would recommend!

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Boomtown Woodfire? Share your experiences!