“Service stinks- food great”
Review of Rustic Rock Chop House - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have never had a bad lunch here. Next time I go- if I see a table full of customers and one waitress for them and other customers I will walk away. this place is not properly managed. We sat and waited and waited and were completely ignored. finally the bar tender or someone came over and told us the waitress would be right with us. She never came but waited on others- we flagged down the lady who had told us the waitress would be right over and she took our order-She apologized, but for the time we waited, there should have been some compensation- a free dessert, a gift card, a free drink, a dis counted check- There is a management problem here- big time- There was one table with a group and only about 5 tables with other customers- I can go to Grandma's just up the road and even with a packed restaurant we can get good service quickly. their good food is not enough to make me go back there unless it is to meet friends. Our experience was tense and frustrating.

There are newer reviews for Rustic Rock Chop House

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had dined here a few times for lunch and was pleasantly satisfied, but this particular dinner I ordered the rib eye. It came very very raw, fatty, and in the end, I could not get more than two. Ites and had to give it back. Being tht it was a friends prty, and everyone was almost done eating, I did not have it rebooked but wasn't charged for the meal. Needless to say, left very disappointed nd hungry.....haven't been back since.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

recent dining at the Rock. pretty sure I received a reheated steak. It was dry and warm, not hot. I have had the garlic butter steak before and it would come out sizzling. this one laid on the plate like yesterdays news.everything else was good. I was with 4 others who had no complaints.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped in not knowing what to expect and the food was good. What I liked best was the price range. You could order an $8 burger or a $40 steak.

1  Thank Crit99
Reviewed January 22, 2013

They accommodated a school group of about 50 people and one server did an amazing job. Food was hot, delicious, well priced.