“Best custard I've had!”
Review of Red Cabin Custard

Red Cabin Custard
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Ely
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Great flavors! Friendly staff and owner! Only downside is it's so goo they ran out of their daily flavor before I could get there! But the turtle sundae was a great substitute!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I went twice to the Red Cabin Custard on our recent week long trip in Ely. I had chocolate both times because it was THAT good. It is a bit on the pricey side, I think it was around $3.50 for a small cone/dish, but I do think it was worth it. So rich and creamy! I think they didn't open until 1pm until 10:00PM.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Red Cabin is a staple for visitors (and residents) of Ely and they never disappoint. The flavor of the day is always a hit. Great service and super friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

A different flavor every day - and always a favorite destination place at the end of the day in Ely! Just had the cheesecake custard last week - yummy!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We've only gotten the handpacked quarts or pints of this novelty. Warning: A little of this goes a long way. Don't make the mistake we did and but too much (quarts) at the beginning of our week's stay and STILL have to throw some out at the end. Creamy, rich, tasty custard (the cheesecake flavor-really good). Better than others I've tried.

Been to Red Cabin Custard? Share your experiences!