“A new fan!”
Review of Red Cabin Custard

Red Cabin Custard
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Ely
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Thanks to Tripadvisor we decided to give Red Cabin Custard a try over the DQ just down the road and we're so glad we did! My flavor of choice was chocolate and it was delicious! Cold and creamy and served with a vanilla wafer (a nice touch). They have picnic tables outside for you to sit and enjoy. I highly recommend you give them a try so you too can become a fan!

1  Thank Aspenluver
There are newer reviews for Red Cabin Custard

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have been to Ely numerous times, but I have never stopped here. Mistake! I had the grandkids with me on this trip and they wanted a DQ, I told them I wanted to try the Red Cabin. The kids all got something different and they all said it was great. I had a caramel/cashew sundae that was very good. Definitely will make this a regular stop.

1  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I had small chocolate waffle cone. It was very rich and satisfying - two scoops on a great cone! My companion had a coffee shake, which he said was good, too. Yum - stop here!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Based on the great reviews on this page we had to try it while in town for the Blueberry festival. Even on a rainy cold day (50 degrees), the frozen custard was fabulous!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was very delicious and a nice alternative to regular ice cream. Would've like to have stopped again for the flavor of the day today which was strawberry but they were closed and we had to leave town. Would stop again if we're ever in the area.

Been to Red Cabin Custard? Share your experiences!