“Girls Spa Weekend”
Review of The Pebble Spa Co.

The Pebble Spa Co.
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Ely
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Heard about Pebbles from some friends and thought we'd give it a try. Four of us came from Fort Frances, Ontario, Canada and we were very happy with the staff and services we received. If we could give one suggestion would be to have a place where we could hang out after our sessions to visit, finish our tea and talk about our experience. We did sit in the reflexology room but there were people walking in and out and we didn't get a chance to really relax. Quaint little shop and top notch staff. Highly recommended!

All reviews
"therapist"
in 3 reviews
"shoes"

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I wish I could rave about the massage. I really wanted to love this place. The building itself is darling and the staff are really trying hard, but the services were disappointing. Not great massages and shorter than the time we paid for. We were there for a girls weekend. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Overall, it was still a fun thing to do and very relaxing.

2  Thank TravelBug_99938
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My daughter and niece had massages....and had nothing but good comments...we were hiking so missed out...darn!

1  Thank TravelThyme7
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

My family and I come to Ely every year and I finally found some time to get into The Pebble! Great staff, extremely clean, great place to relax while your on vacation! Im going to book my Mom and myself an appointment for mothers day when we return in July! Can' wait to get back! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Casey M
See more reviews
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My girlfriends and I booked four 90 minute massages at our cabin up north. Wendy and Josh were our masseuses, and we were all so happy with the services we received. Both Josh and Wendy were able to adjust their technique and pressure for each of us. We each had a different desired outcome (relaxation, tension relief, deep tissue) from our massage, and were all delighted with the results.

1  Thank bitsybee3

Been to The Pebble Spa Co.? Share your experiences!