“Great Place to relax and feel like a goddes for a few hours!”
Review of The Pebble Spa Co.

The Pebble Spa Co.
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Ely
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

My family and I come to Ely every year and I finally found some time to get into The Pebble! Great staff, extremely clean, great place to relax while your on vacation! Im going to book my Mom and myself an appointment for mothers day when we return in July! Can' wait to get back! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Casey M

Reviewed March 26, 2012

My girlfriends and I booked four 90 minute massages at our cabin up north. Wendy and Josh were our masseuses, and we were all so happy with the services we received. Both Josh and Wendy were able to adjust their technique and pressure for each of us. We each had a different desired outcome (relaxation, tension relief, deep tissue) from our massage, and were all delighted with the results.

1  Thank bitsybee3
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Need to relax, book a reservation at the Pebble. Wendy's crew will treat you right.

1  Thank Tim S

Been to The Pebble Spa Co.? Share your experiences!