“My favorite place in Ely!”

Front Porch Coffee & Tea Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ely
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Wonderful food, excellent coffee, free wifi, and fun people. It doesn't get much better than this! I'm here every day when I visit the area.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stopped in here for tea and soup on our first day on Ely. Coming from California, we were freezing so we stopped in to warm up. Soup was very good and the selection of pastries was stellar. Nice non-Starbucks appeal!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Comfortable chairs and couches invite you to sit and enjoy yourself. Lots of folks sharing a few moments chatting, discussing the upcoming local elections, bear, moose and all kinds of things. We went every day during our stay in Ely! Lots of delicious items to choose from.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The quiche lorraine was delicious...velvety texture, crisp crust and perfectly complimented by a skinny caramel apple latte. The place was busy on a late Sept. morning...seems to be a meeting place for locals and visitors alike. We stopped by for a quick lunch before we headed out of town and the chicken burrito with black beans and rice was just the right size and nicely seasoned. The herbal iced tea was delicious as well. If I lived in Ely, I am sure that I would be a regular here.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

food is average but coffee and beverages were good. sit out on the porch, enjoying a morning paper, cup of joe, and get caught up on your emails.

Been to Front Porch Coffee & Tea Company? Share your experiences!