“Worlds best food!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open for Breakfast and Lunch
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Brittons Cafe has the most wonderful food and everyone is super nice and friendly. If you want a good filling meal for a reasonable cost Brittons is the place to go.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Everytime we visit Ely -winter or summer, we always have to go to Britton's. A taste of small town . . . .

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Outstanding breakfast. But get there early, or you'll wait for a table!

Your classic cafe. An experienced waitress covering 6-8 tables all at the same time and still able to warm my coffee. Big, stick-to-your-ribs breakfast. I had the ham/cheese omelet (eggs were just 30 seconds too done, but that's being picky). Son had the ham steak and was very satisfied.

1  Thank Jimmy_Benson
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Hugh portions of food, fresh baked cinnamon and caramel rolls. Pancakes are gigantic. You will not go away hungry. Very busy in the morning, tables are close together and it was crowded.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I hadn't been to Britton's since I was a young girl ( I am now 51). My husband and I went this past weekend. It is still the same wonderful food I remember. The stuffed hashbrowns are the best I have ever had. I still say Britton;s is my favorit restaurant the world over!!! I love being in a place that is swarming with locals..... Ach, ya!!!

Been to Britton's Cafe? Share your experiences!