“Wonderful as always!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Wonderful as always!”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Best homemade pasta I've ever had. Pizza has always been great. Visited on their busiest weekend of the year and sat next to the kitchen. It was fun to hear the laughter and banter back and forth. It was great to hear the owner praise his employees. Can't wait to return.

Southern California
“Service was prompt and courteous, but food just fair...”
Reviewed September 16, 2010

Maybe I'm spoiled coming from the city, instead of living in the country, where we have many options of restaurants to choose from. I love Italian food. I didn't love the taste of their spaghetti. I don't mean the sauce, I mean the pasta. While I really appreciate their efforts to have portion size options (a great idea I wish everyone would follow ,and I 'd give them 5 stars for it!), the pasta tasted odd to me. The flavor wasn't right.

My husband and I ordered individually, and then shared a medium spaghetti, small pizza, and 2 salads, and we were content with the quantity of food. They use a TON of mozzarella cheese on their salads. The pizza was cut into tiny squares, another different style than what we're used to, and the taste was okay. I also seem to recall drinks (soda) were refillable twice.

There we no reviews for this restaurant, and I asked TripAdvisor to allow me to review this establishment. I would give them a second chance if I could, but they're clear across the country. I'm anxious to see others experiences, and that's why I'm suggesting others visit. There aren't a huge number of choices in a small town.