“scanky music after 9pm”

Time Out Restaurant and Sports Bar
goldlab
“scanky music after 9pm”
Reviewed December 7, 2008

I use to frequent this bar on the way home from work from time to time. It is unlikely that I will go there again based in increasing dissaticefaction and a trailer trash crowd.

The wings aren't bad and the service OK but after 9PM the goblins come out.

By this I mean that I experienced the most filthy and disgusting hard rock selection about humping all night and other trailer trash sexual motivations. I was embarrassed to be there.

With that kind of music on by night I would not want my family there by day....

Not a very classy place.

2 Thank goldlab

Minneapolis
“too pricy”
Reviewed November 25, 2006

too pricy for what you get, ordered the nachos for an appetizer and the cheese wasn't even melted. Poor service, annoying DJ. Plus had to wait 45 minutes to get a wrap sandwich. Also the sandwich doesn't even come with fries, those were an additional charge as was the seasoned sour cream. I wonder how much they would have charged me if I wanted some ketchup?

3 Thank fundoodman