“Great Mexican Restaurant”

Mucho Loco
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Elk River
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I have been here numerous times. She orders the Chicken chimi and I get the ground beef chimi. They are both fantastic. Service is top notch. Salsa is great and I never liked guacamole until I tried theirs.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I love going to this restaurant. They have the best food, drinks and the staff is awesome... kind, friendly and attentive.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Love this place!! The food is always excellent, chips are so fresh and delicious and staff is so appreciative of the business!

1  Thank Shannon W
Reviewed July 5, 2013

As I said in the title, don't judge this place from the exterior. We tried another place before this place on the same night, but that place didn't have any handicapped access (in 2013??? yep, I was confused as well) so we went to plan B. Plan B turned out to be an excellent choice. In fact, this place was very good! I thought the food here was outstanding. The service was prompt and again the food was so good that I would return to this place.

OK, the exterior of this place probably isn't the most inviting, but don't let that change your mind about dining at the restaurant. There were 9 of us and everyone commented on the quality of the food. This placed pleased 9 of us with a variety of dishes. I tried the margarita's and they were really good. Yes, my wife drove back to the hotel, however, everyone enjoyed their meal and this place is worth a second visit. Hope you enjoy it.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

They have a good menu. The food is good, the atmosphere is good, and the margaritas are very good. I never have any trouble finding something yummy to eat. I like the nice casual atmosphere.