“Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover - This place is good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mucho Loco
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Elk River
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
“Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover - This place is good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

As I said in the title, don't judge this place from the exterior. We tried another place before this place on the same night, but that place didn't have any handicapped access (in 2013??? yep, I was confused as well) so we went to plan B. Plan B turned out to be an excellent choice. In fact, this place was very good! I thought the food here was outstanding. The service was prompt and again the food was so good that I would return to this place.

OK, the exterior of this place probably isn't the most inviting, but don't let that change your mind about dining at the restaurant. There were 9 of us and everyone commented on the quality of the food. This placed pleased 9 of us with a variety of dishes. I tried the margarita's and they were really good. Yes, my wife drove back to the hotel, however, everyone enjoyed their meal and this place is worth a second visit. Hope you enjoy it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Elk River, MN
“Mucho Loco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

They have a good menu. The food is good, the atmosphere is good, and the margaritas are very good. I never have any trouble finding something yummy to eat. I like the nice casual atmosphere.

Visited April 2013
Elk River, Minnesota
“Very Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

While the location and perhaps the atmosphere isn't all that great, it is certainly the best Mexican food in the Elk River/Otsego area. It is definitely a very good place to go for lunch. Good service, friendly staff. Good prices. Ya can't go wrong with that combination!

Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Seems nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

My Sister and I went here for lunch. The service is friendly and fast. Food is good and they give you good portions. The chips and dips are very good. We didn't have any drinks so I can't tell you how those are. I would go back, even if it's just for drinks and appitizers.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“First time here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

The salsa and chips are really good and fresh. We ordered cheese sauce which was equally as good. Food is reasonable even for dinner. Good service. Would definitely go back again.

• Visited February 2013