“Mucho Loco”

Mucho Loco
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Elk River
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 23, 2013

They have a good menu. The food is good, the atmosphere is good, and the margaritas are very good. I never have any trouble finding something yummy to eat. I like the nice casual atmosphere.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

While the location and perhaps the atmosphere isn't all that great, it is certainly the best Mexican food in the Elk River/Otsego area. It is definitely a very good place to go for lunch. Good service, friendly staff. Good prices. Ya can't go wrong with that combination!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My Sister and I went here for lunch. The service is friendly and fast. Food is good and they give you good portions. The chips and dips are very good. We didn't have any drinks so I can't tell you how those are. I would go back, even if it's just for drinks and appitizers.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The salsa and chips are really good and fresh. We ordered cheese sauce which was equally as good. Food is reasonable even for dinner. Good service. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We don't have much for Mexican food in the area, so having this place is nice. The food is average to above average. Prices are good, especially the lunch specials. The drinks are good too. Staff is always nice and friendly.

Been to Mucho Loco? Share your experiences!