“A treasure”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I will go to Dino's any chance I can, simply great food, friendly service

1  Thank B P

Reviewed July 17, 2010

While my dad was in the hospital, my sister and I wanted something other than the hospital cafeteria food so we headed down the street to Dino's. What a wonderful find! I ordered the vegetarian sampler w/ tabbouleh. The tabbouleh was the low point; too much parsley and mint, not enough cracked wheat & tomatoes but edible. However everything else was amazing! The warm pita was the BEST I've ever eaten! It was perfect: warm, soft, chewy with a little bit of seasoning. I could have eaten 10 more rounds! The hummus was smooth and perfectly seasoned; great on the pita. The cucumber dip was also fabulous: smooth was little bits of crunchy cucumber. The spanakopita had wonderfully light & crispy filo dough with plenty of spinach & feta filling; yummy! And the falafel was crispy without being greasy. My sister ordered the Greek salad and let me try some; mighty tasty! They have outdoor seating but the view is the parking lot. We did not mind since it was a beautiful, mild MN summer day with no humidity (a rarity!). I will most definitely visit Dino's again the next time I'm in the Twin Cities area; highly recommended!

Reviewed November 15, 2008

best gyros i've had in a while

1  Thank MarkJMinneapolis
Reviewed June 7, 2008

Great food; the fries are phenomenal, always fresh, hot and perfectly seasoned. I think what makes the gyros here better than anywhere else are the pitas. The service here is terrific; we're always treated wonderfully.

Been to Dino's? Share your experiences!