“Good food, poor costumer service”
Review of Crave

Crave
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 100 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: France Avenue and 70th Street
Rochester, Minnesota
“Good food, poor costumer service”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had great food and average service throughout my meal. However, shortly after leaving I realized I had misplaced my phone. I called and talked with the restaurant within 30 minutes of my departure and they assured me they would look but would not allow me to come search myself due to other customers. I called again at closing and they assured me they thoroughly checked the booth and waxed and wiped everything down but were unable to find my phone. I called again the following day and they assured me there was no way my phone was there. Since I am from out of town and was in town for business I stopped by after work. Again they would not let me look in the booth due to another customer and I had to wait for the customer to leave before they would look again. Twenty minutes later I was handed my phone covered in a sticky substance and no longer fully functional. I cannot help but think if they would have allowed me to look the night before or actually checked themselves without me physically standing in their restaurant that I would have a working phone. I will not be returning on my next business trip

• Visited January 2013

Elkhorn, WI
“I am still craving CRAVE!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We ate at both the Edina location AND at the MOA. Yes, it was THAT good. At Edina we both had amazing salads. My friend had the chicken caesar and I had the black and blue. All I can say is OMG. Mine was soooo good. We loved it so much, we went to the MOA location for dinner the next night. I had the ribeye steak and it was to die for! It was perfectly cooked and so flavorful! The mashed potatoes were incredible... and the artisan bread was heaven. My friend had the flat iron steak, and we both sat there saying "mmmmm" with almost every bite. Probably the best steaks we have ever had. The wait staff was super nice and very attentive. I will definitely visit Crave the next time I am in the area and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a super tasty incredible meal.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank LovesSavannah
Brevard, North Carolina
“Food with Flair”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We love to visit Crave!!!! The menu is always unique and tasty---offering different options that are not found elsewhere. Not your basic restaurant with boring offerings--Crave offers it all for all tastes. Atmosphere is fun and being able to walk past the sushi bar where the chefs are creating delightful creations right up front is a plus.
Service is top notch with drink refills being offered without request, attention to detail is utmost and all requests are honored if possible.
Best seating is on the porch even in the winter months even though the tables can be a bit close together when the place is filled it is still a wonderful experience. Don't miss it!

Visited December 2012
“Loved the flatbread!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Our food was really good. I had the caprese flatbread and can't wait to have it again. The service was okay. It took awhile for them to bring my boyfriend silverware, and then we still had to request a napkin. It also took awhile for our drinks to arrive. But, we didn't really mind. It was busy. The atmosphere is nice, but it was super noisy. Also, we were seated in the corner of a room with lots of windows, and it was really chilly. I kept my coat on, as did everyone at the table next to us. I would go back.

• Visited December 2012
Roseville
“Please build one closer to Roseville”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is a great lunch place with excellent salads and flatbread pizzas but they are far from my house . So, if they are closer to you try this one out.

Visited September 2012