“I am still craving CRAVE!”

CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 101 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: France Avenue and 70th Street
Description: CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar is a fine dining restaurant that serves up a vibrant and diverse menu, fresh sushi and an award-winning wine list in a chic and energetic setting.
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We ate at both the Edina location AND at the MOA. Yes, it was THAT good. At Edina we both had amazing salads. My friend had the chicken caesar and I had the black and blue. All I can say is OMG. Mine was soooo good. We loved it so much, we went to the MOA location for dinner the next night. I had the ribeye steak and it was to die for! It was perfectly cooked and so flavorful! The mashed potatoes were incredible... and the artisan bread was heaven. My friend had the flat iron steak, and we both sat there saying "mmmmm" with almost every bite. Probably the best steaks we have ever had. The wait staff was super nice and very attentive. I will definitely visit Crave the next time I am in the area and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a super tasty incredible meal.

1  Thank LovesSavannah
There are newer reviews for CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We love to visit Crave!!!! The menu is always unique and tasty---offering different options that are not found elsewhere. Not your basic restaurant with boring offerings--Crave offers it all for all tastes. Atmosphere is fun and being able to walk past the sushi bar where the chefs are creating delightful creations right up front is a plus.
Service is top notch with drink refills being offered without request, attention to detail is utmost and all requests are honored if possible.
Best seating is on the porch even in the winter months even though the tables can be a bit close together when the place is filled it is still a wonderful experience. Don't miss it!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Our food was really good. I had the caprese flatbread and can't wait to have it again. The service was okay. It took awhile for them to bring my boyfriend silverware, and then we still had to request a napkin. It also took awhile for our drinks to arrive. But, we didn't really mind. It was busy. The atmosphere is nice, but it was super noisy. Also, we were seated in the corner of a room with lots of windows, and it was really chilly. I kept my coat on, as did everyone at the table next to us. I would go back.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is a great lunch place with excellent salads and flatbread pizzas but they are far from my house . So, if they are closer to you try this one out.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ate here with my daughter and fell in love. The food here is divine and the service was incredible even at a very busy time. My daughter had sushi and it was the best she had ever had. My food was also incredible and fresh. They have a great menu with many choices to please. Will be returning often.