“Excellent place for lunch”
Review of Eddington's Soup & Salad House - CLOSED

Eddington's Soup & Salad House
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Soups
Description: Twelve homemade soups everyday with free hot breadsticks. Fresh salads, pastas, wraps, and sandwiches. Don't forget about the bottomless bowl.
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Went here three times over the course of five days for lunch. Excellent selection of soups and sandwiches. Would definately go here again.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Came here for a lunch recently, and got the half soup, half sandwich combo, which came w/ a fountain drink and unlimited breadsticks. I believe it was $7.99. I tried the wisconsin cheddar soup, and it was awesome! For my half sandwich I got the chicken salad. Their "half" portions are huge! The breadsticks weren't anything special. You grab a tray and go down the line ordering your soup/sandwich and picking up your sides and drinks. It's a great place for a quick, tasty lunch.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 15, 2009

If the location I went to is the same one that is listed here in The Har Mar Mall in St. Paul, then I know I've eaten there. I believe I went there hoping for a vegan soup & all I could eat was the bread sticks with marinara sauce. If they would have even 1 vegan option of soup, I'd recommended it. From reviewing their website, it doesn't appear there have been any changes.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook