“I love that place”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

If you have never tried a P.F.Chang's lettuce wrap you need to go get some. The food there is wonderful. If you like Won Ton Soup that is very good also and you get a huge bowl full, it's a meal by it's self. If you go with friends either of those also make great starters. I liked their Kung Pao Chicken (I thing it was chicken or Shrimp) and all the chicken dishes are good and there's a beef dish that I can not think of the name of, but that along with the lettuce wraps are my favorite. Their drinks are good as well. I eat there often all the food is outstanding. My bill only averages $16 to $18.00 plus tip of course and I am very pleased with that. They have one in Maple Grove also and I think it is even better.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Nice big booths for business lunches so you can spread out. Service was very good. Food was good as always. We had the lunch size portions which was still plenty of food. Everyone at the table was give a $10.00 off card for their next visit.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Amazing food. I had shrimp and my wife had chicken. Both were delicous and lightly breaded, instead of your typical thick heavy breading. The taste was great and they bring out 3 little cups you can use to season you food and we loved trying them in our rice. I would def. reccommend. Typical pricing, spend about 20bucks per person, i thought it was well worth that! We also had our 2 and 4 year old with and the childrens meal was a good price with enough food. Ill be back if im in the area again:)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I enjoy PF Changs. For a chain they really have a unique thing going. Kung Pao Shrimp and Northern Ribs are my favorite! Will be back.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Yup, it's a chain restaurant. But, it's a really good chain restaurant! Our group of nine ordered a variety of 7 dishes and 2 sides, served family style. Each plate was piping hot and delicious. We had planned on ordering spicy green beans but ordered crunchy green beans by mistake. Best mistake we've ever made. Bury me in a vat of crunchy green beans! Pricey yes, but the crap served at every other Chinese buffet makes Changs well worth it.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!