“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I enjoy PF Changs. For a chain they really have a unique thing going. Kung Pao Shrimp and Northern Ribs are my favorite! Will be back.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Yup, it's a chain restaurant. But, it's a really good chain restaurant! Our group of nine ordered a variety of 7 dishes and 2 sides, served family style. Each plate was piping hot and delicious. We had planned on ordering spicy green beans but ordered crunchy green beans by mistake. Best mistake we've ever made. Bury me in a vat of crunchy green beans! Pricey yes, but the crap served at every other Chinese buffet makes Changs well worth it.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I am a huge fan of this restaurant! I have never had a bad experience here and have been many times. The food is always perfect and services fantastic. David and his team do an excellent job!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Their leaf wrap appitizers were great the ones come with chicken or veggie style. They do have readers (glasses) for people who cannot read up close from lasic eye surgery, but they need to bring flashlights or use you cell phone so you can read the menu..it is dark.. The night we went I swear they did not have enough wait staff..if was a Friday night and it took about 20 minutes to place our order and we were starving when the food came..Great food..a bit pricey and it is family friendly and over all I like it.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Quality is consistent at each of their locations I've patronized. This was no exception. As always, the lettuce wraps are high on my list of favorites. This location is convenient to several of the better known hotel locations, including the Crowne Plaza at which we stayed. An enjoyable dining experience.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!