“Always Fantastic!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
“Always Fantastic!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I am a huge fan of this restaurant! I have never had a bad experience here and have been many times. The food is always perfect and services fantastic. David and his team do an excellent job!

Seattle, Washington
“dark interior and food is great...a bit pricy”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Their leaf wrap appitizers were great the ones come with chicken or veggie style. They do have readers (glasses) for people who cannot read up close from lasic eye surgery, but they need to bring flashlights or use you cell phone so you can read the menu..it is dark.. The night we went I swear they did not have enough wait staff..if was a Friday night and it took about 20 minutes to place our order and we were starving when the food came..Great food..a bit pricey and it is family friendly and over all I like it.

Greenville, South Carolina
“OK, It's a Chain, But A Good One!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Quality is consistent at each of their locations I've patronized. This was no exception. As always, the lettuce wraps are high on my list of favorites. This location is convenient to several of the better known hotel locations, including the Crowne Plaza at which we stayed. An enjoyable dining experience.

Shakopee, Minnesota
“Okay but not worth the price”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My step-daughter really likes this place. My wife & I are not impressed. Food was okay, but not worth the price. Would rather go to a regular chinese restaurant that has a greater variety of choices. Our server was snooty, not very cooperative, and noticed the bartenders also didn't care for her. But the servers for the other tables around us were much more attentive to their customers.

Visited February 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“We love this place!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is our favorite date night dinner! We've tried at least a dozen entrees and never been disappointed! It's a bit pricey, but the portions are large and we always go home with leftovers.

Visited December 2012

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!