“dark interior and food is great...a bit pricy”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #30 of 103 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Their leaf wrap appitizers were great the ones come with chicken or veggie style. They do have readers (glasses) for people who cannot read up close from lasic eye surgery, but they need to bring flashlights or use you cell phone so you can read the menu..it is dark.. The night we went I swear they did not have enough wait staff..if was a Friday night and it took about 20 minutes to place our order and we were starving when the food came..Great food..a bit pricey and it is family friendly and over all I like it.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Quality is consistent at each of their locations I've patronized. This was no exception. As always, the lettuce wraps are high on my list of favorites. This location is convenient to several of the better known hotel locations, including the Crowne Plaza at which we stayed. An enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My step-daughter really likes this place. My wife & I are not impressed. Food was okay, but not worth the price. Would rather go to a regular chinese restaurant that has a greater variety of choices. Our server was snooty, not very cooperative, and noticed the bartenders also didn't care for her. But the servers for the other tables around us were much more attentive to their customers.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is our favorite date night dinner! We've tried at least a dozen entrees and never been disappointed! It's a bit pricey, but the portions are large and we always go home with leftovers.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

PF Chang has consistently very good food for a Chinese-American restaurant. If you are looking for "high end" Chinese food, you are likely to be disappointed. But the menu is extensive and almost all of the dishes we have had there are very tasty and served hot. The restaurant is very large and, although it is often crowded, they move customers through very nicely., and servers are attentive. The "heat" of the meals vary widely without any sort of real distinction on the menu, so if you are sensitive to spicy foods, ask your server about the "heat" of the meal in which you are interested, and they will give you an informed opinion on a 1-10 scale. The restaurant is quite loud, so I would not advise it if you are lookingto have a quiet meal or easy conversation. Family friendly. We would go back.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!