“In the Galleria”

Good Earth--Galleria
Reserve with OpenTable
Good Earth--Galleria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between France & Xerxes
“In the Galleria”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Needed a quick bite while we were in the Galleria mall. Went to the Good Earth and were told we should have phoned ahead because we were a party of 4 adults and 4 children. They would have to move tables around... Once we were finally seated we all thought the menu was outstanding. The heirloom tomato flatbread was delicious and the other entrees were excellent. Our server was a bit distracted and had to be reminded to bring various parts of our meal. Wish our review could have been based on the food alone....

• Visited October 2013

Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
“Absolutely Delicious”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Our GPS brought us to this restaurant by chance...and we are so thankful it did! Everything on the menu sounded appealing and the meals the 5 of us did order were fantastic - fresh, tasty, often organic and delicious. We arrived at 430pm and were sat right away but by 500pm, the place was quite packed. The atmosphere was comfortable and our table, spacious. Our server was attentive and efficient. One of the best places to eat in the area especially if you care about what you are putting into your body!

• Visited September 2013
Columbus, OH
“Good Earth Edina”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was in Edina on business and was close to this restaurant so we ate here many times. It was always delicious, healthy and fresh! Plus they have a great little patio area. It was a popular choice with us the entire two week stay!

Visited August 2013
Edina, Minnesota
“Repeating the same order again and again”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Last night my husband and I again went to The Good Earth restaurant in the Galleria in Edina. Each month there are seasonal specials that highlight either unusual ingredients, or seasonal vegetables and fruit. Visit in the fall and be sure to order squash soup. Though the menu has a broad selection of both vegetarian and regular items my husband and I invariably go back to our "this is why we are here" selections: a bean burrito for him and the cashew chicken melt for me. We know these items are consistently delicious, are not going to be prepared at home, and will always leave us knowing that we will return soon.

• Visited September 2013
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Worst Dining Experience Of My Life.”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I used to be a server, so I typically give waitstaff the benefit of the doubt in most circumstances. I will never, ever go back here after my experience, which really sucks because they really have the best burger I've ever had.
My friend and I wanted to grab a pre-movie bite, and so we stopped here. When we sat down, she was overcome by a coughing fit- each time she inhaled, she started choking. At first I stated laughing, but then I too started choking on some invisible, odorless thing. A few other people in the restaurant started doing the same thing!
The waitress came over, and calmly nodded to us as if to imply that she knew why we were all coughing, then walked away after I asked her to post haste get us some water. Once she returned, we drank the water and asked her, essentially, WTF? She goes, "Oh, yeah, I know. It's a special order to the kitchen, super hot peppers." I told her that it was a little outrageous, at which point she leaned over, got close to my face and said, "Well SHHHH! You don't want to make the other customer feel bad!"

Listen. When I get maced in a restaurant, someone is going to feel bad, and it most certainly will not be me. A couple of tips to Good Earth, if any of those folks are reading this:
-don't agree to service special orders unless you have an appropriate ventilation system, otherwise an entire restaurant will get pepper-sprayed. Literally.
-don't shush your patrons, unless its a table full of potty-mouthed teens, because you'll make them feel about as awkward as said teens.
-don't, then, take an inappropriately long amount of time to bring water AND dinner to your customers, forcing them to miss the previews of Magic Mike. Previews are my favorite part. Tipping a waitress $0.05 is not.

• Visited February 2013