“Love Good Earth”

Good Earth--Galleria
Reserve with OpenTable
Good Earth--Galleria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between France & Xerxes
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love going to Good Earth when I'm visiting the Galleria. I've never had anything there I didn't like, and I love the iced tea!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love organic and local food. This restaurant meets all my expectations and needs. I also like the "grab and go" take out area, so if I'm in a hurry and want to take something yummy back to my hotel room, I can do that quickly.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went for lunch and enjoyed the food. Service was spotty, they didn't have enough servers for a full restaurant. Once our order was taken the food (just soup and sandwich) arrived quickly. Pricing was pretty decent for the quality of food.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Tasty and healthy food. Relatively upscale but reasonably priced menu. Everybody in our party of five enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Good Earth is a good restaurant to go to for some fresh, seasonal food. They have a large menu, but I usually go for the seasonal menu. The service has been so-so, prices are reasonable. it is located in the Galleria - a wonderful place to shop!

1  Thank KarynLilly