“A find!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Had a delightful meal at Arezzo last night. Zuppa di pesce (fish soup) was tasty and full of seafood. The flatbread they serve with meals was also delicious. My wife very much enjoyed her shrimp and pasta in a rich cream sauce. Lemon sorbet was a great ending. Seating on the patio was very pleasant. We will go back.

There are newer reviews for Arezzo Ristorante

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband had a groupon so went there for lunch .. Chiken pannii was good ... The pizza what we ordered was a little dry .... They have to work on there prices ... Felt it was overly priced ... Other wise the service and atmosphere was good ...

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My wife and I returned to Arezzo after a one year interval, and it continues to delight us, with its white table linens, a beautiful fresh rose and a tea candle on each table, and friendly service make for a very pleasant experiend.

The insalata primaverile salad (spinach, pear, avocado, goat cheese, and strawberry) was perfectly dressed this time. We asked our server, Giovanna, if we could split it. She said we could, but that it wasn't such a big salad. Are we glad we each had our own! It was big enough to split, but we loved it so much we would not have been happy with just half a portion.

We did split a pizza, however. It was a non-red sauce pizza on the menu, salsicca-broccoli. (Salsicca is a heavily fennel-infused sausage.) Nice chewy thin crust, good flavors, and we could only finish half.

We walked past some crowded cafés on our way from the free parking ramp to Arezzo. It occurred to me that most of the restaurants at 50th and France are branches of somewhere else. Arezzo, however, is a stand-alone, one of a kind restaurant that holds its own and then some with the heavy hitters just up the street.

The date of our visit was June 18, 2013.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

New restaurant find for us, and so glad! Really nice service - very attentive - with amazing food suggestions. Known for their fresh pasta, and we saw why. Awesome! Only drawback was tables very close together (subjected to other conversations I could have lived without). Partially our fault for not calling ahead, however. Food was worth it!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We hosted my wife's birthday at Arezzo Ristorante and had a wonderful time. The atmosphere is warm and cozy, the setting is old world Italian, the food is exceptional. We had a group of 7 and every one left with a smile, as much from the restaurant as from the birthday party. We've been to Arezzo several times before and have had mostly great experiences. The weekends tend to be very crowded, a testament to it's good food and friendly service.

I personally enjoy being treated like family as opposed to the overly formal style of many places, it's my style and I'm sticking to it...I find that a relaxed atmosphere just enhances the food experience and lets me enjoy the experience as a whole. Our wait person, Andrea, had some great suggestions, especially for dessert which wound up being a moot point since Tiramisu was the chosen birthday cake....a great choice. Next time I'm looking forward to the chocolate souffle with dark melted chocolate....I am just crazy about chocolate.

My wife and I split the spinach with pears and goat cheese salad and the Burrata...both were wonderful. We also had two different pasta dishes which were very delicious. I finished off dinner with an espresso and a smile.

1  Thank hpeterpics