“Delicious fresh pasta” 4 of 5 bubbles

Arezzo Ristorante
Ranked #12 of 97 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious fresh pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

New restaurant find for us, and so glad! Really nice service - very attentive - with amazing food suggestions. Known for their fresh pasta, and we saw why. Awesome! Only drawback was tables very close together (subjected to other conversations I could have lived without). Partially our fault for not calling ahead, however. Food was worth it!

• Visited June 2013

Bloomington, Minnesota
“Best Birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We hosted my wife's birthday at Arezzo Ristorante and had a wonderful time. The atmosphere is warm and cozy, the setting is old world Italian, the food is exceptional. We had a group of 7 and every one left with a smile, as much from the restaurant as from the birthday party. We've been to Arezzo several times before and have had mostly great experiences. The weekends tend to be very crowded, a testament to it's good food and friendly service.

I personally enjoy being treated like family as opposed to the overly formal style of many places, it's my style and I'm sticking to it...I find that a relaxed atmosphere just enhances the food experience and lets me enjoy the experience as a whole. Our wait person, Andrea, had some great suggestions, especially for dessert which wound up being a moot point since Tiramisu was the chosen birthday cake....a great choice. Next time I'm looking forward to the chocolate souffle with dark melted chocolate....I am just crazy about chocolate.

My wife and I split the spinach with pears and goat cheese salad and the Burrata...both were wonderful. We also had two different pasta dishes which were very delicious. I finished off dinner with an espresso and a smile.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank hpeterpics
Minneapolis, MN
“Friday Night Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

First, about reservations. We called on Wednesday for Friday and were told because of their small size they can't really promise a time but those who call ahead get seated before walk-ins, which we did. Tip - call ahead and go early. Got a cozy table for 2, close to others but found that to be a nice Friday night ambiance - everyone unwinding from the work week and coping with an endless winter this year. Ordered 2 glasses of the lowest price red wine and it was great. That immediately led us to wanting pasta. Had spinach fettucini with sausage and spaghetti carbonara and both were fresh, yummy, and perfect portion size. Also enjoyed the warm flatbread with olive oil. Boyfriend had a dessert of vanilla ice cream with espresso poured over it and loved it - a lot! Our server was very personable, knowledgeable, and seemed to enjoy his job. We had a Groupon and had no negative impact from that. Overall it was a delightful Friday night dinner and we'll be back.

• Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE
Our horrible experience started at the door. We made a reservation but the people who arrived after us who did NOT have a reservation (we overheard them say) were seated before us. The hostess then told us that it was their 12th anniversary party and they had $12 bottles of wine. However, when our server came she stated that because we had a Groupon we could not use it. A Groupon is, in essence, a gift card...so because we had a gift card we could not use it??? Horrible. We ordered a bottle of wine anyway only to wait 10+ minutes for it. Then, we ordered our food which came quickly (only positive) but my dish was horrible. Not even something I could stomach...I could not eat another bite. My husband's was mediocre. Now the worst part? Our server did not come back for 20+ minutes. Our water glass stayed empty and she did not come back once to ask if we needed anything. On top of that, she smelled SO strongly of perfume it was nauseating. Just HORRIBLE.

• Visited March 2013
“Could be better”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went to Arezzo a couple nights ago, it was not busy, but it looked like no body was in charge. Our server was really informal and laugh, also with a dirty uniform, the food was good but we were expecting better service from this restaurant. No body seemed to care about us and other tables around. We had to ask for water many times. Arezzo could do better.

• 2 of 5 bubbles