“Good Brunch”
Review of Pittsburgh Blue

Pittsburgh Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
Pittsburgh Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Only opend seveal weeks ago. sister operation in Maple Grove.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Went here for a fundraiser/brunch on a Sunday, first time visit. I had the fresh salmon with dill cream cheese, capers, tomato and red onion, with a pumpernickel bagel. It was very nice. The breakfast dishes ordered by the others were quite large and looked very tasty. My wife enjoyed her salad. The restaurant is very nicely appointed and the service was excellent. I plan to return for a steak one evening in the next month.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We are not steak people and once settled in at Pittsburgh Blue were somewhat at a loss since the menu is primarily beef. I decided to have an entree salad, but was somewhat hesitant (since I had a marginal one the evening before at a different restaurant in Minneapolis). Wow, was I surprised. First we are Californians so are accustomed to great salads. This was probably one of the very best salads I have ever had…would definitely order again. Also, our waiter…truly professional and very nice. If we returned to this area, we would definitely go back.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Even though we had to wait 20 minutes it was totally worth it--we had the best waitress ever--she was delightful and attentive and knowledgeable--i had the lobster bisque--wonderful-husband mac & cheese-good and we split a french dip--it was excellent--we had the best time at your restaurant--keep up the service--i wish i could remember her name but she is a keeper.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Had a group of 7 for a special birthday. Filet Mignon was good, walleye was very good, but overall this place is overpriced, everything is ala carte. For what we paid, great service would help overcome the price paid. Our server consistently reached in front of people with food etc instead of moving next to you to place it down. She handed me my steak plate from across the table instead of "serving it"! "Plate presentation" was non existent except for the birthday cupcake.
Won't be back anytime soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Very busy happy hour with great specials on food and drink. The bar staff was very friendly. The grilled cheese and soup appetizer is tasty.