“Nice Restaurant for a Birthday if Price is not a concern.”
Review of Pittsburgh Blue

Pittsburgh Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
Pittsburgh Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Only opend seveal weeks ago. sister operation in Maple Grove.
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Nice Restaurant for a Birthday if Price is not a concern.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We took our daughter here for her 16th birthday. Wanted a steak and this was recommended at the hotel we stayed at. knew it was going to be pricey when we walked in. We had an excellent waiter who was very attentive, even more when he found out it was my daughter's birthday. Food was excellent and steaks were done perfectly. My wife has the stuffed jumbo shrimp - she said it was to die for! Nice experience. Would we rush back? Not at that price. But for a special occasion? Sure. Try it at least once. You'll be back I bet. Expensive so be prepared and it will not ruin your time there.

Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“Great for private parties”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I can only review this restaurant based on a private party that I attended. Appetizers were served and they were all delicious! We had a wide variety including Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, Artichoke Dip, Coconut Shrimp, Tuna Tar Tar, Sea Scallops Benedict (AWESOME!) and Onion Rings. The staff were very attentive and polite. The whole restaurant smelled great and I would have loved to try one of their steaks. I will definitely try to come back for that.

• Visited May 2013
Golden Valley, Minnesota
“Perfect Place for Al Fresco Dining”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I tried their Happy Hour on a Friday night and were not disappointed. Every staff member we encountered from the greeter to the hostess to the server were friendly, professional and at the top of their game.

This was the first warm day in Minnesota so the outdoor seating area wasn't quite ready for diners, but I could tell that the patio will be absolutely beautiful in another week or two. Planters were on the ground behind our table and it would have been better if they would have removed those before seating people.

I had two cocktails from their Happy Hour menu and although very good, they didn't seem to be very strong. We ordered the crab nachos (interesting taste, not sure if we would order these again), the half steak (prepared perfectly and delicious) with fries (nice and crisp on the outside, seasoned well) and fish tacos (a generous portion and also very good). Their Happy Hour menu is quite extensive and reasonably priced. The music wasn't too loud so we could easily hear ourselves talk. We will definitely be back.

Owatonna, Minnesota
“Beautiful Place”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We tried about 6 things off their affordable bar menu; the pomegranate martini was good, a little too sweet for me, but someone else had recommended it on this site. The lobster roll was okay, wasn't great, wasn't bad, just too much extra stuff in it. I like the simplicity of the dressing and the lobster only. The calamari was very good, as was the wedge salad; one of my favorites. The double burger was good too. The environment is beautiful and interesting and the service was great. Would definitely come back again.

Wanganui
“Busy but good food”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Had a long wait for our table and the service was a little slow to start with but my food was great. My steak was cooked perfectly, mashed potatoes were tasty and the lovely soft bread was a great start to the meal. While it was incredibly busy, I could still hear my friends and was comfortable.