“Beautiful Place”
Review of Pittsburgh Blue

Pittsburgh Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
Pittsburgh Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Only opend seveal weeks ago. sister operation in Maple Grove.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We tried about 6 things off their affordable bar menu; the pomegranate martini was good, a little too sweet for me, but someone else had recommended it on this site. The lobster roll was okay, wasn't great, wasn't bad, just too much extra stuff in it. I like the simplicity of the dressing and the lobster only. The calamari was very good, as was the wedge salad; one of my favorites. The double burger was good too. The environment is beautiful and interesting and the service was great. Would definitely come back again.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Had a long wait for our table and the service was a little slow to start with but my food was great. My steak was cooked perfectly, mashed potatoes were tasty and the lovely soft bread was a great start to the meal. While it was incredibly busy, I could still hear my friends and was comfortable.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food! Our waitress was fantastic and fun. The food was very good and my steak was cooked perfectly! I also recommend the pomegranate martini! The only thing I wasn't crazy about was that all the sides with entrees are ala carte and are huge! But if you share with somebody not a big deal. Make sure you call ahead for reservations! They were very busy on a Saturday night.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Love the bar here, although the wines by the glass have recently crept up in cost and down in quality.

The kitchen really struggles here, doesn't seem to matter if it is busy, or dead, happy hour or regular menu, they really struggle.

The salty fluffy bread is delicious!

Most of the happy hour menu is well done - burgers, wings, a few other things. Thankfully, they took stuff off they consistently did poorly.

Chili is good, fish tacos are a gamble, I would say we send food back at least 25 per cent of the time as it is undercooked, overlooked, wrong food, hair in the food or some other issue.

Good beers on tap, great staff, but how hard is it to cook a steak or burger properly?

That, and what absolute moron thinks the stupid lamps on the bar were a good idea? I have never seen anything so ridiculous - you can't see the bartender or anything else with these hideous lamps affixed to the bar.

Time to get people who know how to cook, fire the designer, and hack those lamps off the bar!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Hoping to have a reasonably priced meal we opted for the bar and bar menu with my son, his wife and the grandkids, 4years old and 2 years old. Drinks came quickly and appetizers followed,maybe a little slow but they were tasty and the grandkids needed something to settle them down. This is where it went down-hill.My son and I ordered Triple-Burgers, they came as Doubles. My wife ordered Chicken Caesar with the dressing on the side, it came drenched with the dressing. The grandkids ordered Chicken fingers with fruit, it came with fries. They forgot my daughter-in laws Lettuce-Wraps and when they came they were drenched in the Peanut Sauce. Really can't recommend this place since it was 4:30 in the afternoon and it really wasn't that busy.