“Simple and dependable food”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Edina
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Edina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 99 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: York Avenue
Transit: The #6 bus has stops along France Ave. and York Ave.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Simple and dependable food”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I went for a business lunch, when doing so, I usually go for simple broiled fish and a side of vegetables. I got the salmon and it was broiled perfectly to order - medium well. M&S is dependable, predictable quality food. The server was unobtrusive, allowed us to talk for 20 minutes without ordering - which for a business meeting is all you can ask.

Visited January 2014

Willmar, Minnesota
“Enjoyable Night.”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Sat in the bar area, because dining area was booked up. Our table was by the windows, which didn't leak in cold air, so that was a pleasant surprise.
The food and atmosphere was great and wait staff attentive.

Visited January 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“didn't love it felt like I wasted 140.00”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband and I stopped for an early dinner, 4:30 on a Thursday evening. We were given a gift card for our wedding and were excited to use it. The hostess while friendly, informed us that she wasn't sure she could seat us for dinner because they had reservations for five o'clock. Of the twenty or so tables? plus booths, one table had a party of four dining.That's it. I suggested a booth stating "because they are all empty"! She finally said ok and we were seated. My husband suggested someplace else and I should have listened gift card or not. We had a great waiter, Luke, who was fast, friendly and informed. We ordered steaks that were way under cooked as we ordered med.rare and got very rare. Salad, way to much vinegar, Lobster potatoes were good, green beans very so so. We finished our dinner at 5:30 and the restaurant was still half empty. With our 100. card we still owed 40.00. Mentioning the price of this meal because it simply did not live up to it. I guess first impressions can matter because it set the tone and a less than ok meal followed. I expected the best at this beautiful establishment.

• Visited January 2014
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Great place to end 2013”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Always love the atmosphere/decor here. We had a 6:45 reservation. When we arrived we were told they were behind about 15 minutes. I don't think we waited much longer than 20. While we were waiting we were severed complimentary appetizers; bacon wrapped shrimp! Yummy. I tried a new cocktail. Don't remember the name but it had raspberries, vodka and ginger beer. It was very good! Food was excellent as was the service. When I visited the woman's restroom, (one person room) there was barely enough TP for me (and no one to spare a square) and no soap in the dispenser. I alerted the hostess. Don't know how long it took to fix.

• Visited December 2013
Shakopee, Minnesota
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Every aspect of our experience and meal was excellent. The service, as we would have expected, was wonderful and the food was fresh and tasty! We had a reservation and were brought immediately to our table. For an appetizer, we ordered the calamari which came out in record time! Our entrees were delicious and pretty reasonably priced. We ordered the seafood trio and the grilled mahi mahi (a chef's recommendation) and were both impressed by the depth of flavors. The server was always available and anticipated a beverage being finished before it was by bringing a new one. We felt wined and dined. We had a great time and would definitely recommend it to others.

• Visited December 2013