“Dinner with Friends”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Edina
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Edina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 101 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: York Avenue
Transit: The #6 bus has stops along France Ave. and York Ave.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Wow what a place. 9 of us for a dinner all at one table. The staff did a good job and the young man that served us was the best. Food was top shelf, of course the fish was great but so was the steak. Deserts were outstanding also. Will go back when in town.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I tried this restaurant twice. While the staff is great and the atmosphere enjoyable, the food both times was marginal at best.

1  Thank curlz83
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I went there to celebrate our birthdays. (Our birthdays are only a week apart). I ordered a caipiriroska which is a fresher version of vodka gimblet. I got a dirty martini. We ordered a dozen of malpeques oysters. We got ten. No horseradish with the oysters. My husband doesn't complain @ all. After the wrong drink, I didn't feel like correcting our wait staff. When it was time to order, she didn't have any suggestions. My husband ordered a medallions bordelaise with a lobster tail & I ordered the chili prawns. Warning: it's very spicy so I only ate the shrimp & skipped the pasta. My husband meal was perfect. For dessert: the upside down apple pie was delicious. Overall, the food was great, but attentions to details could be better. We weren't disappointed with the food, just the service.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Salmon with asparagus and penne was very good--the server helped me choose from among 3 salmon choices.
the seats at the bar were comfortable and not too noisy; pleasant because it was easy to chat with neighbours.

Thank Elizabeth and J... R
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The menu featured fish from local sources, which is nice, and they had a fun, seasonal menu. I ate at the bar and the bartenders were efficient and friendly.