“Your basic McCormick and Schmicks”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Edina
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Edina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 97 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: York Avenue
Transit: The #6 bus has stops along France Ave. and York Ave.
Fairfield, Ohio
“Your basic McCormick and Schmicks”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The menu featured fish from local sources, which is nice, and they had a fun, seasonal menu. I ate at the bar and the bartenders were efficient and friendly.

Visited July 2013

MS
“Great service and lots of choices”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This is attached to the Westin hotel. Lots of great food choices!! Our waiter ( sorry I forgot his name.... Justin or Jeremy??) anyway he was super! So nice, attentive and told us all about the menu. We told them ahead it was our anniversary and our menu had "Happy Anniversary with our names" printed on it for keepsake. Love it !
Large portions and nice atmosphere. .

• Visited September 2013
Columbus, OH
“Glad to have a great restaurant attached to my hotel!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I ate here three or four times during a two week stay in Edina on business. Every time was a pleasant one. The food was always great and the drinks were perfect. I sat at the bar a couple times too and the late night bar tenders are excellent! They were funny yet professional and kept me entertained if I was on my own that night!

Visited August 2013
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Our new spot for special occasions”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife & I went to McCormick & Schmick for our anniversary and had one special meal. OK the prices are high, but the quality of food & service is well worth it. Started our meal with a crab cake that is basically all meat and no filler. My wife had the scallops while I had the ultimate fest of two kinds of shrimp, scallops & salmon. Both meals were excellently prepared and the taste was out of this world. As noted in other reviews in TripAdvisor, you really don’t need to order a side. We ordered the grilled mushrooms just to be safe. The side was very good as there were 4 different types of mushroom and spiced just right. Our waiter Luke as great and a manager stopped by as well. All in all, one very awesome meal. We found our new spot to celebrate special events in our lives.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Scotty M
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Just OK”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Got to sit outside on a beautiful Saturday evening and enjoyed very attentive service from Jarred albeit borderline scripted at times. Prices are a bit high for this suburban location for both food and beverages in my opinion. Calamari app was tender and flavorful. The beet salad was good with a nice vinaigrette and fresh, crisp greens. I love the Steelhead trout and eagerly anticipated one of my favorites. This time it came out overdone and dry. They got me a new one fairly fast but there was a delay and my partner was mostly done eating by the time it arrived. The second pass was very good. Beef medallions were good but nothing special. The outdoor experience saved the night to some degree but there are too many other dining options where I could spend $166

• Visited August 2013