“Fantastic Restaurant.”
Review of Lou Nanne's - CLOSED

Lou Nanne's
Reviewed January 29, 2017

I recently dined here for a business function and had a wonderful meal. The service was great ( I never got the coffee I ordered but we were a party of 15 so I will give her some slack. Here is what I ate:

Appetizer: Farm Cut Bacon
Pretty straight and to the point. The appetizer arrived with Four Very Substantial pieces of bacon... Thats it. The bacon was very flavorful and smoky.

Main: Hawaiian Ribeye with Cashew Kale Salad
This was a fantastic main course. The Ribeye was marinated and full of flavor with a sweetness that reminded me of the island. The Cashew and Kale salad was unexpected very good and topped with shave parmesan.

I would highly recommend this reservation when traveling here for the weekend (Crave will get boring if you eat there all weekend).

Reviewed January 15, 2017

I had heard about this place from a few people and since it was a good 35 drive from my house, I wasn't in a hurry to eat here. I made a mistake! The food is excellent. We had a chopped chicken salad (great flavor and good spice!), the french dip (huge) the mushroom flatbread and the crabcakes. A+++ on each of our choices.

Service was rather uneven, but they were doing their best. Our server was training another server, so they kept forgetting to come by our table because each one thought the other was taking care of us. They both were very charming and did their best.

I loved the atmosphere. Very open, the music wasn't too loud and the place had a warm feel to it. All of Lou's memento's were in the bar area - so not too much in the actual restaurant. Also very nice for the hostess to take your coats - nice touch. Plenty of free parking out front.

I never was much of a hockey fan, but I sure like Lou's restaurant. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 3, 2017

This place is a wonderful combination of great food, staff and decor. We started with the crab cakes and wow, were they tasty. Lots of choices on the menu. We loved our engaging waiter Ryan and had him bring over the Assistant General Manager, Zack Zilka, so we could tell him how much we had enjoyed everything. This was our 2nd time there and will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 1, 2017

Ahi tuna burger is OUT OF THIS WORLD. All of the food is excellent, albeit a bit pricey (you really do get what you pay for, though). Wonderful staff, and a large dining area.

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

Macaroni Grill closed a year or so ago and Lou Nannes moved in without much in terms of renovations, however, the restaurant was gorgeous previously. We arrived at about 10:00 a.m. the day after Christmas for breakfast. They have been heavily promoting the restaurant with $10 and $20 coupons mailed to the locals. My son had the chocolate chip pancakes which were fabulous. I had the eggs Benedict which is their secret sauce recipe; everything was presented well and perfectly prepared although I was not a fan of the sauce (just a personal preference, it was fine). Great hostesses and servers, they worked very well as a team. It make take some time to catch on, but take advantage of the relative obscurity and great prices before everybody figures it out. The serve breakfast, lunch and dinner (brunch starts January 11th).