Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie
Best Western Eden Prairie Inn(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
$88
$84
$99
ComfortInn
$90
$89
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$99
TownePlace Suites
$109
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$81
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
$84
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$94
$89
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$109
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

All reviewsl shaped couchsitting areafree breakfastmexican restaurantbagelsmini fridgegreat roomnice hotelstay there againspacious roomhome away from homegreat pricenice staybusiness travelerconvenient locationhot breakfastparking lot
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I had an extended stay here for business recently. Staff was very warm, friendly, and accommodating. Since, I was here for awhile, having had a kitchen like at at Hyatt House would have been better. I have no complaints and price was fair. I would recommend this for families or business travelers to the area.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stayed here on a whim... and overall it was a good choice. I loved the big spacious room with the separate living area. Our room was on the 4th floor near the elevator. One word WD-40! The elevator squealed and squeaked like crazy all through the night. Luckily the hotel was not too busy and it was only a nuisance in the morning.
9:40am went downstairs to have breakfast and it was already over :( I should have paid better attention when I checked in but I never thought it would be over so soon. It was a Sunday morning, we wanted to sleep in a little but because we did, we missed breakfast. My recommendation to them is to serve breakfast later... at least until 10 am on a Sunday!
Over all the hotel is very nice. The staff was very friendly upon check in. We would stay again at one of your properties in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2013

From the minute you walk in the door to the time you leave you are treated as if you were in a 5 Star Hotel. Front desk staff is amazing and knowledgeable, room was immaculate and comfortable, shower was wonderful and the breakfast was amazing. I wish I would have taken pictures to share with you. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Any room would be awesome!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

There may be places to stay in this area that cost less- and some more- but this particular Hyatt Place hotel is one of the best I have seen in a while!

Everything from the lobby area to the room, fitness center, and the dining area was nothing short of perfect, and staffed with very friendly, hard-working people who had their act together. The only real complaint I have is the very tight bathroom where the door makes contact with the commode when you close it.

We definitely look forward to staying here again after a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great for business travel and stay. I love the room layout, perfect for travelers with discriminating taste that a cost conscious. Efficient use of space and very large HDTV. The climate control was the drawback. In my room you had to have the A/C unit on or off; the thermostat did not control accordingly. Appears the be the sit up for all rooms. Needless to say I had a cold during my stay. Again the climate control and unit mirrored that of a 1 or 2 star hotel. Poor HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) unit / system.

Room Tip: Again the climate control mirrored that of a 1 or 2 star hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business