“Good rooms and customer service”

Courtyard Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed here for just one night and everything was great. The room was spacious and the beds were super comfy. The pool is a kind of small, but I got up for an early swim in the am and I was the only one there, so no one bothered me.
Ladies at the front desk were polite and very helpful. I can recommend it for sure.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Marriott c, General Manager at Courtyard Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for the kind words regarding our hotel and the service of our team members. The team truly enjoys hearing how they are doing. I am glad you could enjoy your morning swim. There is nothing like starting your day off on with a little swim. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

This hotel has no proper kitchen and served only precooked food.
The gym is really small with only 3 equipments and I have to queue to use it in the morning.

The hotel is clean and the hotel staff is friendly.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Joy-holiday
Marriott c, General Manager at Courtyard Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Thank you for the kind words regarding the staff and cleanliness of the hotel. I am sorry to hear that the restaurant food was not to your liking. We regularly change out the menu and types of food served, hopefully the next trip to town will have food more to your liking. I would like to thank you for staying with us and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Pros: Amazing beds, incredible shower heads, very clean, relaxing pool & hot tub, quiet, great location, PRICE!!!! The fitness center also looked great, however I did not use it (the bed was too comfortable!).
Cons: No breakfast, no fridge/microwave, the market didn't have Diet Coke.

If I am ever in need of a hotel in the Minneapolis area, I will for sure go back and will tell everyone I know about it!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I appreciated the cafe in the lobby and the late night snack was tasty and served with a smile. the hotel was very clean with an adequate work out space and small pool which I did not use. Reception staff was very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This was the 2nd time I had stayed at this hotel within the last year. It is such a great value for everything you get at the hotel. We received great customer service from Mandi at the front desk. She was super friendly and accommodating to our needs. Our room did not have a fridge in it and we asked her if we could possibly get a fridge in our room. She made that request happen right away. The housekeeping staff was very friendly as well. Rooms are set up nicely, are clean and comfortable. We will be returning in the future.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This is a fair place to be in. Has an attached restaurant which gets the john done. The location is very convenient for access to the local mall and restaurants, and is about a 10-minute drive from the Mall of America, which is on 494-E.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor and facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Marriott c, General Manager at Courtyard Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I was disappointed to see that your experience was just fair. I'll be sure to share this feedback with my team to make sure we are doing everything we can to exceed our guest's expectations. Thanks again for the feedback.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip. I was very happy with the amenities at this hotel including the restaurant. I was freezing out (January) so it was great to not have to go out to find dinner. the hotel is very modern and updated. Rooms were also updated and clean. Very convenient location near businesses and shopping. Lobby and restaurant staff were friendly and gave great service. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Marriott c, General Manager at Courtyard Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this great feedback on your most recent stay at our hotel. It was great to see that you enjoyed the Bistro and our other hotel amenities. The Bistro has been a great option for many guests who have been here during this recent cold spell. Thanks again and we hope you'll return soon.