Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
$89
SpringHill Suites
Best Western Eden Prairie Inn(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
$85
$99
Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
$84
$89
$90
$104
galahotels.com
All reviewsfuture visitsan errorextra blankets in the roomroom was cleangreat hotelrental carstores and restaurantsnice areaking bedsmall refrigeratorfront desk attendantnice layoutpool areacheck in was quick and easymain floorwedding weekendfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The hotel is relatively clean and the remodel is nice. The lobby and courtyard were especially pleasing to the eye.

We reserved a king room for two nights on Priceline. After we checked in, we went to the room to find that it was a two-bed handicapped room. This isn't what we reserved. I went back to the desk and told them that the room was wrong. Then clerk told me that the hotel was oversold and that they didn't have any king rooms left. He didn't offer an apology and made it seem as though we'd just have to deal with it. It was disappointing that we weren't notified upfront that we wouldn't be getting the room that we reserved.

The room itself was pretty nice. First floor with a screen door that walked out to the parking lot (upper level rooms have balconies). The handicapped bathroom wasn't the greatest, some of the tiling and grout needed repair. The room was clean and attractive. Almost every time we left the room, there were kids running around the hallways, which was a little annoying.

The pool area hasn't been updated like the rest of the property but was still nice. It's open from 6a-12a, longer hours that I'd expect.

The area near the hotel was safe and pretty nice, but a little bland. The hotel was close to family so it made sense for us. However, if I was traveling to the Twin Cities again, I'd choose to stay somewhere with a little more vibrancy.

Overall, I probably wouldn't stay here again. It wasn't that bad, but it also didn't exceed my expectations.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the second or third floor, and maybe one facing the courtyard instead of the parking lot.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Marriott c, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you very much for the great feedback. I was disappointed to read that another customer was unable to receive their requested room type after booking through Priceline.com. As you can see from previous guest feedback, our computer system does have challenges in receiving all of the guest information and room preferences from Priceline.com reservations. I truly wish there was a solution to this system failure. I apologize that my staff was not more empathetic and will certainly address your concerns with my team. Thank you again for the valuable feedback.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

What a find! This hotel is wonderful! From the speedy and delightful check in (all of my requests including early check in were granted and the front desk clerk was welcoming and informative) to the cleanliness of all public spaces and our room, this hotel delivered. The room was comfy, clean, and attractive. The lobby was as well and the pool was relaxing. It is in a great location...not too far from the Twin Cities and other attractions, but far enough away in Eden Prairie with tons of great food and shopping nearby.

The only issue was that our room was advertised with a microwave and we found that it did not have one. Oh well, cold leftovers are just fine.

The best part about it all was the price! This is our new home away from home in the Twin Cities!

Room Tip: Away from elevator!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks so much for the kind feedback!!! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you'll be back soon. We will share your feedback with our staff and let everyone know about your positive experience.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

By far my favorite hotel in Eden Prairie and I have literally stayed at them all at that exit. This Courtyard was remodeled over a year ago and I couldn't be more pleased. The Bistro that offers food throughout the day is quality food at a reasonable price. In addition they have a Starbucks included within the Bistro. Be warned that at high volume days, breakfast can take some time as it is a bistro and not a full service restaurant.

The beds are very comfortable and I truly love the fact that I fall right asleep after a long day of work. The rooms are spacious enough to enjoy your tv on a couch or chair as well as work within the space of the desk. The hotel is very close to the highway but you never hear it within your room!

The courtyard is very nice and I highly recommend going out there to sit to relax or just take in some fresh air without having to go find a park or something. If you do exercise, their facility should provide you what you need, not a huge space but it gets the job done. if you like running outside you are literally right down the street from a good size lake that has a running trail completely around it.

Overall this is my favorite hotel to stay at when visiting Eden Prairie, MN and I will continue to make this my 1st choice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Marriott c, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you so much for the great feedback about our hotel!! Your description of the hotel and the great amenities we provide our business travelers is very accurate. We hope to see you again soon at the Courtyard Eden Prairie!!! Thanks again!!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We were promised hotel breakfast and two queen beds. We instead had no breakfast and our kids had to sleep on a pullout couch and the floor.

The hotel staff could have done something to help us with the stay but they were not helpful. We only chose this hotel for two amenities breakfast and pool...we would not stay here again since the poor service and poor location to the mall of America

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Jpuckett81
Marriott c, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you very much for the feedback regarding your recent stay that was booked through Priceline.com. I certainly apologize that the stay did not meet your expectations and that we were unable to accommodate your specific requests. I hope that in the future the hotel and Priceline will be able to communicate more clearly to meet the needs of our customers. I know I have a bias toward booking through Marriott.com, however this does give the hotel the best information possible about our guest's specific needs and requests. Thank you again for the great feedback.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

It was 102 outside, but my room was cool and comfortable. The room was on the small side, but since I was traveling alone, it was just right. The room was immaculate and the staff was helpful. I especially liked the exercise facility with a treadmill in that it was way too hot to walk outside.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank EBStevens
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel and for the great feedback. I was glad to hear you enjoyed the stay despite the warmer than usual temperatures in Minnesota. Hope to see you again soon in Eden Prairie!!!