“Soooo good!”

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soooo good!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We had the Mushroom Chicken Balti and Palak Paneer. Both were outstanding. I ordered mild because one never knows how spicy they may make it. Next time I would order medium, but the flavors of both dishes were amazing. We ordered the plain Naan bread and I think it had garlic in it which I wasn't pleased about, but overall wonderful. The service left a little to be desired in that I ordered two separate orders and asked that they be packaged separately. They were together when I got there to pick them up and it took almost 12 minutes for them to correct it, even though there was only one table seated in the restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Sally O

Mn
“Excellent food! And service!”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I just want to let you guys know that this restaurant does not have a grocery store next to it! I hope you are not talking about INDIA SPICE HOUSE! Because that s also located in EDEN PRAIRIE! Please correct your information! INDIA PALACE! S great! Service! And food!

• Visited May 2012
Victoria, Minnesota
“Food great as always, service is slipping”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Food at the place is always very good, I have been going here for years and have never had a bad meal. I also like it because the service is usual top notch, attentive but not smothering.

This time the service was very poor. Our waiter just always seemed way too busy to take our order. When the food did arrive it was as good as ever. However, food should not be delivered to a table by a guy with a foot long beard, just not sanitary.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Midnightdiner
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best Indian I've had in the area”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

They have a very popular lunch buffet. Nothing is really spicy even by my weak standards. The buffet is very reasonably priced though, and they usually have plenty of seating even for a Friday lunch when most places are busy. Overall, very enjoyable and the food is above average for a buffet.

Visited February 2012
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“My takeout go to”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

We have gotten takeout from here several times. The staff is friendly and the food has been great. Love the chicken Korea!

• Visited November 2011