“My takeout go to” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“My takeout go to”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

We have gotten takeout from here several times. The staff is friendly and the food has been great. Love the chicken Korea!

• Visited November 2011

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Quality food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

Have been for dinner a few times and have gotten dinner carry-out a couple times. Impressive selection of dishes. The Lamb Josh is always a favorite, as is the Naan. They have a couple Indian beer selections which are fun to pair with the food. The atmosphere isn't anything memorable but that's OK because the food is great! We always have enough leftovers for another meal the next day.

• Visited April 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE DONT GO !!!! TO THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

Thiis the saddest & the most depressed place I have ever been to .....Their food SUCKS ....Their loos ..are too bad ...to make stuff hot ..they add VINEGAR ....WASTE OF MONEY & TIME....If this would be the last place on earth to eat ....still would not go there ....just HATE it...

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank 00000143028
Morgan Hill, California
“Absolutely Love Insia Palace!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

I went to India Palace for the first time over a year ago with my friend, when I was back home from college. Now, every time we go out to dinner, we go to India Palace!!! The food is amazing, and the staff asks if you want your food mild, medium, or spicy. So, you don't have to worry about the food being too spicy.

There is a lunch buffet, which is very limited, but features the most popular dishes. I personally, was not a huge fan of the buffet, so I stick to dinner. The food isn't cheap, but it's affordable. Plus, I've found coupons in the Sunday Newspaper, which help out.

The Garlic Naan is delicious, and there are so many entrees to choose from. Each entree comes with Indian rice, which the staff has said it's grown at the base of the Himalayan mountains.

India Palace is my favorite restaurant in the area!!!! I recommend it to anyone who loves Indian food, or is feeling adventurous and willing to give it a try!!!

• Visited June 2011
Chanhassen, Minnesota
“Truly Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2011

We are three people. We got the dinner for two AND the Biryani dinner for two. The food was awesome! The three of us ate for three days - three meals per day.
We didn't care for the poori, the other breads were excellent. The dinners contained a wide variety of food items. It was such a good value for excellent food we have already been again.

• Visited June 2011