“Old standby for tasty pizza and beer.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #15 of 132 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Minneapolis
“Old standby for tasty pizza and beer.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I found this restaurant chain in my 20s out in Colorado and used to eat at the uptown location. I forgot how good their pizza was until we had their $7.50 personal pizza and salad this weekend. Wait person Sarah B was awesome and she went above and beyond when my 3 year old ran into the women’s bathroom and helped her wash her hands. Appears as if they redesigned the interior as we were at this location-I like the “crafted since 1976” motto and color scheme. Will be back again.

Visited May 2013

Chaska, Minnesota
“Not just for pizza!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We really enjoy eating out here often probably monthly. We love the pizza, but equally are enthralled with the entree's! the Family must have though is the Italian nachos! As I write my mouth is watering up!! If you want good solid offerings ant a reasonable price its a good bet!
Maybe the all the pizza doesn't hold up to the "Chicago" standards! but there deep dish was just as good as anything I ever had in Chi town!!

• Visited April 2013
Minneapolis
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Our server keith was great, so friendly and knew his stuff. Lots of tvs with the basketball games on. The jalapeno pretzels with cheese, the dinner salad and our stromboli were all good.

Chicago, Illinois
“The Pizza isn't a REAL Chicago style at all...”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was here with my family for dinner. I'm from Chicago so I came to see my Bears play the Vikes back in DEC 2012 weekend. I used to live in Minnesota for work years back and never really found a place like this. It was a nice restaurant/bar when I walked in I liked the decor. Our waiter was really nice as he looked at our driver license for a beer he noticed were from Chicago. He admit to us this place is nothing like a real Chicago style pizza. We joked but we just wanted to eat. We ate the pizza and Minnesota doesn't know how to make a real pizza. the deep dish was a joke and it wasn't deep at all.. LOL.. I will never eat a pizza here again other then come back for some beers when I'm in town again. I rather order Pizza Hut in my hotel room and drink my beers here next time!!!

• Visited December 2012
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Loved it”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I went with friends and we were able to be seated right away. Our server was very nice and helpful with suggesting food and drinks. I had the pizza and it was great. Some of the best that I had in a long time. Someone else ordered the spaghetti pie I think it was and it was big enough for 2 people to share. I would definatly go again.

• Visited February 2013