“Very Disappointing Meal”

Wildfire
Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 212 & Prairie Center Drive
Description: From the décor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that brings something special to the experience of dining out. We offer a mouthwatering selection of steaks, chops and seafood, along with a variety of fresh salads and sandwiches in a modern-day 1940s dinner club. Situated in the bustling Eden Prairie Center, Wildfire Eden Prairie in 2001.
Minnesota
“Very Disappointing Meal”
Reviewed February 22, 2007

Was part of a group that went to Wildfire on 22 Feb 07. Enjoyed the two times I was there before, but this was one of the worst $25-$30-entree meals I have ever had.

The seafood bisque was good, as I found before. I like Oscar style preparation, so I ordered the beef Filet Medallions Oscar, medium rare. They came to me overcooked, with not fresh tasting shreds of crab and a skinny token head of asparagus on each of the 3 medallions. Worst part is that they were literally swimming in a very liquid sauce/juice that sloshed around the plate. I was concerned it would be spilled on me when they took the half-eaten platter away. Added to the meal was my selection of broccoli, which was mushy.

The gentleman next to me had the glazed salmon, which was tasty and very nicely prepared.

I will be cautious about choosing to go here again, especially if I'm in the mood for red meat.

3 Thank Out_I_Go