“You don’t have to spend a bundle”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Ranked #1 of 132 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 212 & Prairie Center Drive
Description: From the décor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that brings something special to the experience of dining out. We offer a mouthwatering selection of steaks, chops and seafood, along with a variety of fresh salads and sandwiches in a modern-day 1940s dinner club. Situated in the bustling Eden Prairie Center, Wildfire Eden Prairie in 2001.
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“You don’t have to spend a bundle”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were first introduced to Wildfire during Minneapolis Restaurant Week. We had a three-course meal for $30 or $35 – the pie for desert would feed 4. We have since been back many times – sometimes for a special event. The food and service are always great AND it is possible to dine and not spend a bundle. My favorite is the “small” Greek salad (reasonably substantial) and the turkey burger (gigantic). The total for both is around $18. Clearly, you can climb the menu scale for steaks and the price will rise accordingly – those are good options.
Our first visit was a Tuesday evening and it was very busy. “I thought this was one of the slower restaurant nights,” said I to the hostess. She assured me that they were always busy – probably a good sign for good value and good service.

Pecatonica, IL
“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I was very happy that I went here. The food,service and atmosphere were all outstanding! I was on business in the area but was dining solo. The staff made me feel very comfortable and they very attentive to my water glass being kept full. I had tilapia and it was delicious.

1 Thank PamelaSueB
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Eden prairie GO TO for a nice casual meal”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Ambience is soothing - I feel like I'm transported back in time- then I realize no one is dressed to the nines like you would be IF you were back in the 40's! Sigh.

Food and drinks always delicious . Always great in a pinch. The ceiling in the bar area is in serious need of a new fix - that's my only concern!

“Amazing Food”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a terrifc place for business lunches or otherwise. The food was terrific and well priced for it. I enjoyed the atmosphere and my fellow employees did as well. I would take more people there and plan to go back.

Lakeville, Minnesota
“Frequent diner of Wildfire”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We travel from Lakeville to eat at the Wildfire in EP. First because honestly there is not much south of the river that is worth spending time and money at! Wildfire is a favorite of ours, for several reasons: we joined their frequent diner club, which even if you only go here once or twice a year you should sign up for. They send you coupons in the mail as well as a birthday coupon. When you go in for a birthday celebration be sure to let them know and they will bring you a chocolate dessert out with a candle, it's small but a warm and delicious treat! Our favorites to order are the ribs, the walleye sandwich and the signature salad. The service is almost always great and the food as well. Get a booth in the main dining room if you can; reservations can be made at opentable.com and see there for reviews too. Wish WF was closer to Lakeville, we'd be here at least once a month!

2 Thank JamLkvlMN