“Steak at a fair price”

Wildfire
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 212 & Prairie Center Drive
Description: From the décor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that brings something special to the experience of dining out. We offer a mouthwatering selection of steaks, chops and seafood, along with a variety of fresh salads and sandwiches in a modern-day 1940s dinner club. Situated in the bustling Eden Prairie Center, Wildfire Eden Prairie in 2001.
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Steaks were very good and at the right price. Wine good. The service needs a little help. My client wanted some horse radish sause half way through the meal. Server could not be found. I will return.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were looking for a place to wind up our night and stumbled upon this place, which is attached to the Eden Prairie Mall. It was about 9:30 p.m. when we arrived--just in time the late night happy hour drink deals and menus. First off, the restaurant is reminiscent of a 1930s era supper club: dark leather booths, black and white vintage photos, beautiful bar with illuminated bottles, and jazzy crooners pouring out of the sound system. The bartender and servers were all so friendly and chatty, and made us feel welcomed. I opted for the martini flight and my husband tried the beer flights. Reasonable prices for fun drinks. We also tried the calamari as well as the artichoke and spinach dip. Both were very tasty. We would love to return again and sample the supper-time fare when we're in town.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

A good friend of mine took me and a couple of friends here for my birthday and it was a great time. The Atmosphere is incredibly unique and really sets you back in time. The steak was tender, delicious, and large. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Jordan M
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great atmosphere and great food. The staff was very cordial. We only entered the establishment about 30-40 minutes prior to closing, but they were very welcoming and accommodating. The steaks are top-notch and fairly priced. I would come back if I'm in the area again.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had a nice business dinner here with 10 people. Food was good and presented well. Waiter was attentive and did a nice job with a decent size group. I enjoyed the Strip Steak with garlic mashed potatoes, although it could have been a bit more flavorful.