“Great!”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 2, 2014

They serve nothing but burgers and fries, but they are 'famous' for them! They had their menu plastered to the wall, and on your table, you could get a few different kinds of burgers in single or double patty form. The price is actually very cheap compared to most EP restaurants. If you are in the mood for a burger this is the place to go! Great place to bring the family as well. Nothing but good things to say about the Lions Tap.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Yes - the menu is simple, burgers and fries are their "thing" and they do it well. I ate here as a kid some 30 plus years ago and I still go back when in Eden Prairie. I guess I am a loyal fan but for good reason . . I love a great burger and this is a great place to get one!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Grew up in EP and used to love going to Lions Tap, even went there before homecoming in high school once! Now I try to get there when I go back home as the burgers still make me drool just thinking about them. I have had good burgers in other places I have lived, but Lion's Tap still tops just about all of them. You have to go in expecting to wait a bit in line, sit squished in next to the other table, and look at the art that hasn't changed in 30 years ... but also to have friendly service and delicious burgers. Mmmm I wish I could teleport those burgers.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We have been there often during the past 30 years and you can always rely on the quality of the food and service. Have a choice? McDonalds or Lions Tap? For just a little more than you would spend at Micky Ds you will get a great burger at LT without the dumb looks from the help.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I think this is one of the best burger restaurants I have ever been to. Even though I have had a few bad experiences, this restaurant is still one of my favorites. The problem is not food, I think they make the best burgers in my area, but I can’t say the same about the place. I understand that they want to keep an old fashion restaurant but they could remodel some parts of it to make it better. I also think that the tables are very close to each other. Last time I was there, I got seated next to a person who was coughing and sneezing all the time, I had to ask the waitress to move us to a different table. If I can, I order my food to go. They only sell burgers and fries, you can pick from six different styles, my favorite is the California burger with fried onions and bacon. I read a review saying that they don’t let you customize your burger but I haven’t had this problem before, they always let me add more things to my burger. I think I would pick this restaurant over other fast food restaurants because the price is reasonable and the burgers are well prepared and taste delicious!

1  Thank Allison L