“Excellent family pizza joint”

Detello's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #12 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Great family owned pizza joint in western Eden Prairie. Probably the best cheese bread in town (I know, I need to get a life).

Met the owner and his wife one visit. Service is always friendly and after a few visits they get to know you.

Deep dish is our favorite. Sauce has real tomato chunks in it.

Great to see a place like this do well. Much better than the chains.

Fun tip: When they are busy, they yell out how long for delivery orders when calls come in. We bet what the next time will be. I know -- I still need to get a life.

There are newer reviews for Detello's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I like thin crust pizza. After discussing or debating which pizza shop has the best thin crust pizza with a coworker. She recommended that I try Detello’s. Any time I try a new place, I order a pepperoni and sausage pizza. To me, this is a standard pizza which any pizza shop can make and it’s easy to make comparisons. The staff was friendly and the prices are fair. As for the pizza, it was awesome. It was so good that I made my second visit later that week. This has become my new favorite pizza shop.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Detello's has always been a family favorite -- great thin crust pizza. It doesn't look like much in an out of the way strip mall, but it is worth finding. We have never been disappointed. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This out-of-the-way Italian restaurant is worth a visit. There was a little too much cheese on the thin crust pizza we ordered, but otherwise it was very good. House salad we ordered was not very good and I would not recommend ordering it. The wine choices are fairly limited, and can only be ordered by glass or buy a half carafe.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We are local and this is our favorite go-to family stop. The pizza is always and consistently delicious regardless of the crust type. Toppings are fresh and delicious and their red sauce is yummy! They also make a great antipasto supreme green salad that we can't get enough of. My son loves their pasta which is made-to-order and customizable. Service is quick and good. Has a family-owned feel. Affordable dinner with left-overs for tomorrow's lunch! Also a great place for team celebrations. The juke box is a fun addition and good way for kids to pass time away waiting for pizza to cook.

2  Thank PJV123